Zigbee Rollershutter Moes MS-108ZR kalibrieren

Hi,

ich bin dabei meine Rollladen mit Zigbee Aktoren auszustatten. Dabei bin ich auf den Moes MS-108ZR gestoßen. Das einbinden in openHAB war kein Problem. Auch die Steuerung mit den Schaltern als auch openHAB funktioniert wie gewünscht. Leider kann ich den Aktor nicht kallibrieren. Er fährt aktuell max 10 Sekunden dann bleibt er stehen und will auch nicht mehr weiter in die gleiche Richtung. Laut der zigbee2mqtt Doku kann man die Zeit einstellen. Ist das auch direkt in openHAB ohne zigbee2mqtt möglich?

Ich habe ein issue in github gefunden, wo das wohl auch mit zigbee2mqtt nicht funktioiniert:

Daher würde ich auch direkt zu dem dort empfohlenen model wechseln:
https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/QS-Zigbee-C01.html#lonsonho-qs-zigbee-c01

Auch bei diesem model wird ein Calibration state und ein Calibration_time state beschrieben. Werden mir diese dann auch als Channel im openHAB angezeigt? Oder kann ich die Werte anders setzen, Kommandozeile oder so? Oder muss ich dafür zwingend zigbee2mqtt einrichten? Dann benötige ich allerdings einen neuen zigbee dongle. :frowning:

Grüße
David

This is an international community and the language to be used is English.
If you want to write in German, please use the German forums.

https://openhabforum.de/

1 Like

Thx for the hint. I have seen many Germany post here so i thought it is ok :wink:

Here in english:
Hi,

I am in the process of equipping my roller shutters with Zigbee actuators. I came across the Moes MS-108ZR. The integration in openHAB was no problem. Also the control with the switches as well as openHAB works as desired. Unfortunately, I can not calibrate the actuator. He currently drives max 10 seconds then he stops and also does not want to continue in the same direction. According to the zigbee2mqtt doc you can set the time. Is this also possible directly in openHAB without zigbee2mqtt?

I have found an issue in github where this does not work even with zigbee2mqtt:

Therefore, I would also switch directly to the model recommended there:
https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/QS-Zigbee-C01.html#lonsonho-qs-zigbee-c01

This model also describes a Calibration state and a Calibration_time state. Are these then also displayed as a channel in openHAB? Or can I set the values differently, command line or so? Or do I have to set up zigbee2mqtt for this? But then I need a new zigbee dongle. :frowning:

Regards
David

A lot of these devices use completely non-standard functionality, so the problem is that someone needs to work out how they work first as it’s undocumented.

If you have the documentation, or a link to where someone has worked out how to do this, then possibly it could be added, but it won’t work as standard since it’s not a standard Zigbee device.

I assume this is one of Tuya devices, so maybe you can try using the Tuya integration described here.

I have ordered similar Tuya Zigbee roller shutter modules but I got WiFi modules instead so I was also looking a way to connect them to OH and blocking their Internet access few days ago and I succeed.
Via MQTT it was possible to change the travel time which was 10s by default.

EDIT: I forgot the fact that to go this way you will need some Tuya zigbee hub, so my reply will not be of any help to you