Zwave - eurotronic air quality sensor inclusion

Hi everybody,

i tried to integrate the air quality sensor from eurotronic. Unfortunately, it doesn’t seem to be in the database. (Z-Wave Node 063 (0148:0005:0001:0.1) ) however, this is listed in opensmarthomes’s database.

I currently have version 2.50 M1 running.
Should i update to a snapshot version?

Thanks in advance

… i found it. using 2.5.6 should help… i’ll give it a try

Correct:

grafik

1 Like

yes, it worked
thanks

1 Like

Hi,

I just got this sensor (Air Quality Sensor Z-Wave Plus), and started to receive data from it.
OH version is 4.0.4.

The data from the RH value is in %; temperature and dew point values are in °C, (and can be changed to °F), and the CO2 value is in ppm. All of that is as expected.

However, the VOC value is a floating point number that I cannot make sense of…
The user manual is confused between it is in ppm or ppb, but neither of these two units match the weird float return I get.
Could it be a percentage of the sensor itself? Here it says:

And if I don’t speak German, I understand that it says it measures CO2 between 0 and 3,000 ppm and VOC between 0 and 2,000 ppm, temperature between -40 and +125°C and then it mentions VOC again in % (but I suspect it is a mistake and they intended to mention relative humidity).

We can see with the following chart than the VOC value (in yellow, Y axis on the right) I receive varies when the CO2 value varies (in green, Y axis on the left), so the sensor must be working, but I am totally lost when it comes to the unit for the VOC value returned by the Thing for this channel:

Is the OH Thing definition correct? Is there a ratio to apply to the number to convert it in ppm or ppb?

Thank you in advance for any clues on this.