AlarmDecoder Help (AD2PI)

I can help you with remote arm/disarm. You can do this with AD also.

And take a look with my AD/OH keypad :slight_smile: It has:

1. Fingerprint sensor
  2. Bluetooth Integration
  3. PIR Sensor
  4. NFC/RFID reader
  5. Local LAN web UI :slight_smile:
  6. Shows exactly what is shown on an actual keypad
  7. When I disarm, it will also unlock the Garage door (you can see from the video)

Video:

Other things I did you might consider:

• When I arm the house, it will turn OFF all lights during the day. During the night, it will turn on my Human Simulator (randomly turns on lights, tv, radio).
  • WHen alarm is triggered, I also have ESP8266-based Sirens all over the house (4 indoor, 3 outdoor) and let me tell you, THEY ARE LOUD :slight_smile:
  • Use virtual relays on AD and connect it to my Smoke/CO2 sensors. If these sensors are triggered, it will raise an alarm through EyezOn monitoring. They can dispatch the Fire Department if I don’t answer their call.
  • Enable LRR as I posted here and here to get more events.
  • Send text message to my phone on certain scenarios (sensor triggered)
  • Arm house based on presence detection, as well time-based
  • Using virtual relays, add more DIY sensors. I even use some of my security cameras as ‘virtual sensors’ and when motion sensor is triggered while alarm is armed, it will trigger a specific zone, and thus alert the monitoring company.
  • Use your alarm sensors are generic sensors. For example, when my garage main door is opening, my HABPanel says “Garage door is opening” and if garage has been opened for more than 10 minutes, I get a text message: “Warning Garage has been opened for more than 10 minutes…” The same for my gun safe. If my gun safe was opened, I get a text message immediately.

The LRR will also tell you additional events/messages, such as who (based on USER ID) actually armed/disarmed the system.

Check out my AD Keypad Widget

Sensor (alarm) dashboard

Also, I’m in the process of decoding the 345MHZ transmission of a Honeywell wireless keypad itself. This will potentially replace my AD.