Bticino myHome Suite documentation and basics

my mh200n is quite empty, not one cenario left. at the moment i use a (very dirty self programmed) jython programm to monitor the btcino-bus and send any own-command to it. this i cannot share because too complicated to get this work (i am not a programmer and proud that i finally got it work for me). i hope soon will be the new binding able to work with cen-commands, contacts, … then many things will become easier.

but i will check if i find a old backup of my mh200n - perhaps i can send you a cenario from there, standby please…

ok i found something. the cenario for the timed light is quite simple:

at “start”

• the first line is “if motion detctor detects motion”
  • the second line (cen21) is only a “simulated recognition” - this i used for example when i leave a room and switch off all lights there, then another cenario knows - the room must be left, so a person must now enter the corridor now, so the other cenario sends the cen21 to start light in corridor already before motion is detected.

at “only if”

• the counter is for mode-setting, for example if i set the counter (with another cenario) to 0 then i can easily deactivate this cenario, only if the counter is set to 1 this cenario is able to trigger (i used more numbers: 2 for the same cenario but with longer timed light, 3 to leave the light straight on, …)
  • next line is lux - only if it is dark enough the cenario must trigger
  • then an OR-condition and again only if counter is set to use this cenario AND light is on - because otherwise it would not “retrigger” the cenario when light is already

and “action”

• just the timed switching on for the light

(to keep it easy you can leave the simulated recognition and the counter away)

hope this helps

I used to use “mysweethome” to monitor the bus activity but it seems i can’t download it anymore?
Anyone has an easy solution to monitor activity?

Hi jpcolin,

you can download MySweetHome here: Download

I was able to install it on Windows 10. However, I’m not able to connect to the MH202 because it asks for the open password but I don’t know where to put it in the connection settings. Any hints?

Thanks.

PS: regarding your problem no.2 (the motion sensor connected to F428) I found this configuration in MH202 and is working properly with scenarios (I use it also with the timed light object):

Of course I configure the item as a contact in OpenHAB to just get its state.

I found this but the download links don’t work anymore.

For problem2 i would be curious what scenario is ascociated with this configuration.
Could you share it?

Hi,

actually I downloaded it yesterday (after you post). I would attach it here but .zip files are not allowed (maybe you could try to download it with a vpn).

Here are two scenarios using the sensor (is a light sensor connected to F428, A3 PL 5):

and here used is a condition (i.e. dark outside) so that if the motion sensor (81) is ON a timed light is switched on.

Did you find out something about your problem no. 3? (the light that won’t switch off with the “hour” condition). I have a similar issue.

Thanks,

g

No still no luck! so weird! testing at the moment.
New scenario, with other light and it worked. strange that this partucular light does not switch off

thanks for the scenarios.

Anyone with a MHServer1 here?

Does anyone have solution for the bus monitoring?

As suggested by jpcolin I tried to use MySweetHome but I can’t connect to the MH202.
Here are the screenshots:

i think this is because you cannot establish a secure connection (no password)
so you can open your hm202 in your myhomesuite and allow the ip-address of your computer that wants to connect to the mh202.

Thanks,

actually in my configuration page “IP address enabling” in not present…maybe it is not a feature of MH202.

1 Like

oh, thats bad… sby, i send you a pm …

I use a tool called jclientopen which is a java app that allows you to monitor all openwebnet traffic. Have a search, the site I got it from originally seems to have changed (myopen)…If not I can probably zip it up and post it somewhere!

my Suite Home software needed - help

Dear all,

Apologies for sounding slightly off-topic but I cannot seem to be able to find the my Suite Home software anywhere any longer on the internet. Since it has been discontinued and is deprecated there is no obstacle either for it to be uploaded and shared.
Would anyone be kind enough to provide a link so I can download and install it?

Up until now I’d been using the MH200N software with my old laptop, but since the old laptop died, there’s no way I can get it to show the scenarios properly on my new laptop (I’ve tried all possible screen resolutions and configs possible on Win10) and I am stuck with my BTcino hardware.
If you can provide the myHome Suite soft. as it is “more recent” by comparison to the MH200n soft, it should allow me to get hold of my .plant files so that I can then further integrate the system with OpenHab.

Thank you in advance,

Roberts

Hi Roberts,

actually I’m not sure it has been discontinued. Besides, you can download it here:

http://www.homesystems-legrandgroup.com/home?p_p_id=it_smc_bticino_homesystems_search_AutocompletesearchPortlet&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&_it_smc_bticino_homesystems_search_AutocompletesearchPortlet_journalArticleId=2493426&_it_smc_bticino_homesystems_search_AutocompletesearchPortlet_mvcPath=%2Fview_journal_article_content.jsp

IP whitelist is not a feaure of MH202.
For monitoring I use the app recomended to me by Massi. openWebNet client. You can enter a password.

https://developer.legrand.com/documentation/client-download/

Point to point no scenario involved for the contacts F428 (DIN rack) and 3477 (in wall)

As contact sensor for triggering scenariors or ‘only if’ conditions. Note the official OH2 and 3 binding doesn’t support this yet!! The old and last unsupported binding that Massi just released (without expiry) does.

Regarding the light that will not go off. Are you sure it doesn’t goOFF and is then immediately switched back on… ie your scenario for turning it on fires. I would try simplify or disable the ON scenario a bit to work out what is happening. Or change the OFF time and test in the day time; assuming the light sensor doesn’t trigger then. Also, you could use OH to log the change of state and send you a message.

I just begin to read this topic, and I find this really interesting! Thx for this, I will back on my cen plus command and openhab, have you some scenario ideo to share? Like the one I see with harmony remote? Or manual command VS auto detection command? What sensor you use for having the lux value in openhab? I never find or this these value outside of myhome suite setup or myhome up, thanks

Hi ’ anyone know if a Power supply E46adcn can be place on ups? Th KS for your help

I created a new thread for discussions. One which I can mantain more easilly, add useful easy to find links etc

Hello Mark
What is the latest version for myhome suite and appreciate if you could send me the download link.
The version i found was 3.5.24 and I see you guys mentioning mentioning 3.5.5
Thanks