[BTicino/OpenWebNet] New openHAB2 binding ready for testing

Thank you !
I am still running open 2.4, it should be ok ?

my suggestion for everybody is:

bye Massi

1 Like

Thank you Massi for your clear explanations and all your great work.!
GitHub link is now back .

Hi Enrico,
This is the application that offered me a firmware update
My app version is 2.3.9 under android

Regards,
Arnaud

You can add [“Blinds”] tag for rollershutter control via Google assistant?

The Blinds tag is already present in the shutter channel

@massi

Just notcied that the github links at the top of this htread result in 404 error

M

I am trying to figure out why CEN plus from phone (atMyHome app) doesn’t work.

This doesn’t work

String WestPIRLights4hrs_CENplus "CENplus West PIR 4hrs - phone"  <light> {channel="openwebnet:bus_cenplus_scenario_control:Screen10:210:button_24" }

but if I change the address in the phone app then to point to another cenplus item then it works.

String NightLights_CENplus "CENplus Night light - switch"  <light>  {channel="openwebnet:bus_cenplus_scenario_control:Screen10:23:button_1" }

I used discovery by activation and checked the log to see what the response is to new cen plus addresses from my phone

Cenplus address 9.1

[INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'openwebnet:bus_cenplus_scenario_control:Screen10:29' to inbox.

As expected

Cenplus address 10.1 I get a different response

[WARN ] [mon.registry.AbstractManagedProvider] - Could not update element with key openwebnet:bus_cenplus_scenario_control:Screen10:210 in ManagedThingProvider, because it does not exists.

Checking double digit button number seems OK Cenplus address 4.30

[INFO ] [g.discovery.internal.PersistentInbox] - Added new thing 'openwebnet:bus_cenplus_scenario_control:Screen10:24' to inbox.
[home.event.InboxAddedEvent] - Discovery Result with UID 'openwebnet:bus_cenplus_scenario_control:Screen10:24' has been added.

It seems to be a bug with double digit cen plus addresses like 10 but not 11!

M

It seems to me that you use the WHERE in the channel, why?

I am not sure what you mean. Could you please highlight the bit that is an issue. Thanks.

String WestPIRLights4hrs_CENplus "CENplus West PIR 4hrs - phone"  <light> {channel="openwebnet:bus_cenplus_scenario_control:Screen10:210:button_24" }

I don’t understand 210, you can publish the configuration of your things

Thing bus_cenplus_scenario_control 23 "CENplus Night lights" @ "CEN" [ where ="23", buttons ="1" ]
Thing bus_cenplus_scenario_control 210 "CENplus West PIR 4hrs - phone" @ "CEN" [ where ="210", buttons ="24" ]
}

OK, you use the things name is a number
Tomorrow I run tests for your problem

Oh that bit… yeah I could use a name. Thanks. Probably will make it mre ‘readable’ when I get it working. I also tested address 11 and it gets discovered but 10 and any button number does not.

Are you using the latest version of the 2.5.0.M2-1 binding?

org.openhab.binding.openwebnet-2.5.0-M2

All the links in this thread to Github give 404 error… So, I haven’t checked if it was the latest.

Try installing the last one here

Got it, Will install tomorrow.

Hi @massi,
could you add a new chapter to the first post with the link to download the latest version of the binding?
Maybe add a release date.
So we have a fixed post, much more practical

To correct the two links that do not work Installation and README

let me know.
the 2.5.0.M2-1 has a correction for the touchscreen