[BTicino/OpenWebNet] New openHAB2 binding ready for testing

TY Michele!! It works, but if I touch the switch Icon, it switches to off and then disappears. I only want to see if the heating/cooling is on or off, not to control it. Is there a way to read only the info?

Resolved! in sitemap file I left the Text definition to avoid see the switch.

Hi guys I have an issue with installation of the new binding.
Once a removed the old one and copied the new one 2.5.0.M2-2 I see it in state installed but not in active and so it’s not visible in PaperUI.
I’ve checked with bundle:requirements and says not resolved.
Could you help me?

Read here
Next by the two commands karaf console here

feature:install openhab-transport-serial
feature:install esh-io-transport-upnp

Has anyone ever used the bticino sensor bmse3001 or bmse3003? I have to create a lighting management system with these sensors (configured only for the management of the light and therefore no presence with the pir) and a dimmer dali F429 or F413N.
Is Openhab able to read the sensor log?

as presence function I would like to use the network binding and take advantage of the PC connection online or offline to enable the rule.

Wait Friday that @bastler returns, he can help you have a system with these sensors

Currently the Openwebnet binding is not able to manage these sensors.
@bastler is testing a new implementation of the binding to manage the sensors both as presence and as lux value.

Network binding can manage any ON Line or OFF Line device with an IP address. You can create a rules to manage everything, send you notifications or mail or whatever you want. Do a search on the forum, you will find the answers.
But you are posting in the wrong place, on this post we only talk about the Openwebnet binding.

Next time you should check first the examples in the binding README… everything is shown there and has been tested…

You are right, I read a lot but it’s never enough. Sorry.

Thanks Michele but I didn’t ask about the binding network. I wanted information on the previous post.
Has anyone ever used the bticino sensor bmse3001 or bmse3003? I have to create a lighting management system with these sensors (configured only for the management of the light and therefore no presence with the pir) and a dimmer dali F429 or F413N.
Is Openhab able to read the sensor log?

sorry I had not read that you had answered me.

@bastler sta testando una nuova implementazione del binding per gestire i sensori sia come presenza che come valore lux.
[/quote].
sorry I had not read that you had answered me.

Ciao Michele
I already did all the steps you suggested .
I did it again but it still in installed state.
Any other idea? Don’t know why i’m not able to install this version.
I’m using OH 2.3, is it supported by this binding?

I’ve upgraded to OH 2.4 and now everything is working fine.
Tks guys sorry my stupid mistake on prerequisites.

Hello,
no problem, the important thing is that

Openwebnetbinding went offline again. No idea why

2019-07-19 14:21:47.121 [ome.event.ItemCommandEvent] - Item 'OfficeLight_Switch' received command ON

2019-07-19 14:21:47.135 [nt.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - OfficeLight_Switch predicted to become OFF

==> /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log <==

2019-07-19 14:21:47.142 [DEBUG] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetThingHandler] - ==OWN:ThingHandler== handleCommand() (command=ON - channel=openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:Screen10:16:switch)

2019-07-19 14:21:47.147 [WARN ] [ebnet.handler.OpenWebNetThingHandler] - ==OWN:ThingHandler== Gateway is NOT connected, setting thing=openwebnet:bus_on_off_switch:Screen10:16 to OFFLINE

I don’t see the binding in the bundle list. Rebooted and it reappeared.

@massi
Hi Massimo, when will the stable version be available?

Massi already explained the situation:

Ok, thank

hi, what message you says? Where i can see project information?

Here you will find the latest version, in the post you will also find the link for the README