BTicino smarther thermostat

Hi all,

Hoping this is the right place to ask. I’d like to understand the right procedure to integrate BTicino smarher thermostat in openhab installed in windows system. I’ve already followed the registration in Legrand portal and I got ClientID and Client Secret.
Thank you for yout help and congrats for all the precious documentation!
Giulia

Hi @nalessog and welcome to the Community :partying_face:
I’ve recently submitted a PR for Smarther Binding, you can follow it’s evolution in the dedicated thread:

@Francesco_Ranieri, @fenderislife, @Tommyshome, @mchatzov this should enhance the script version so… as soon as it gets ready, I’d be happy to hear your thoughts too ( ^^ above thread ) :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Hi @Tommyshome,
Just to let you know, Legrand has fixed the issue on Delete C2C Subscription function.
This may have become “old stuff” now that we have a binding :slightly_smiling_face:
Cheers,

Thanks Fabio!
Great, I still habe to install the binding!
Grazie!

Hi @Mr_Ronfo, thank you for your reply! In the meantime I’ve installed Openhab in a Raspberry 4 :smiley: : I’ve followed the instructions from Eclipse IoT MarketPlace, but unfortunately I don’t get the authorization for the bridge. I properly requested and get everything from Legrand, they also said my request was fine but I cannot go on (I confirm comfort.read and comfort.write are checked). could you please help me? Any idea why the “authorization brigde” button gives me an “unespected error”? Here the details:

{
“error”: “server_error”,
“error_description”: “An unexpected server error occurred”
}

Thank you once again!

Giulia

Hi @nalessog, I don’t get if you have already registered your application with Legrand and configured the bridge with proper primary key, client id and client secret.

Would you mind having a look at https://github.com/MrRonfo/openhab-addons/tree/smarther/bundles/org.openhab.binding.smarther and tell me where you’re stuck in ?

Please post your findings in BTicino Smarther thermostat binding, which is dedicated to the Binding version. Thanks.

Cheers,

@Mr_Ronfo are you aware of existing bindings also integrating HomeTouch and/or MyHomeUp Plants via API?

For Bticino HomeTouch (3488) I guess that’s the only option to get control on the device really, unfortunately it doesn’t seem to be controllable via WHO=6 or WHO=7.

About MyHomeUp API it’s a shame the API doesn’t expose OpenWebnet addresses in the first place really…