ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

Hi all ,

i do not get updates from skoda anymore.
e.g. the skoda app but also the binding does not update the battery status.

i saw that the car indicates a software update but when i trigger the update a message is shown that there it is currently not possible to down load the update. So skoda seem to have bigger troubles currently.

anybody else facing same for other cars?

Hi all,

unfortunately the login via FordPass doesnā€™t seem to work any longer.

2022-09-19 09:01:11.103 [DEBUG] [nectedcar.internal.api.ApiHttpClient] - Ford: HTTP 400 Response: {"error_description":"CSIAQ0172E The grant type [password] is not supported. Supported grant types are [auth

In EVCC this was fixed with this PR: Ford: fix login by andig Ā· Pull Request #3750 Ā· evcc-io/evcc Ā· GitHub

@markus7017 do you see a chance to fix the login for the Ford integration as well? Iā€™d be happy to test it.

Thanks a lot and
Best regards,
Thomas

Did you try it by night? I had many Issues with first Login but found the tipp to try it near midnight, and booom, got it at first try. Same for updates (but the car takes care about that by itselfā€¦)

Hi,
just installed the binding manually and the binding appeared in the bindings. But i get a COMMUNICATION_ERROR API call failed error.
I checked the Username and Password.

Does someone have an idea?
Thnx in advance
Michael

Which version of the binding did you use? Most recent of 2022-02-25 can be found here:

Hi,

yes i use that version.
Do i need to configure something else? i just put in Login and Password into the Thing.

in the meantime i was able to update.
finally i also do get the status of the car in the bindingā€¦

New Channels for ME3.0 of Skoda Enyaq. First release, only stationary testing, changes to windows, lights, doors need testing.

Have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just downloaded the february release and got the ford login issue. Was the PR Mentioned by thomas integrated in a newer release already?

Hello,
I have tested the new release. The same problem what has been there for a long time is still there. The query about the current state does not work anymore. If I deactivate the Things (Account and Auto) and activate them again, it queries exactly 1x and then never again. Does anyone have an idea or maybe the same problem?

About the new channels:
At the address of the parking lot is always Null.
With the GPS coordinates there are if I am not wrong 2 different, 1x the live data in motion and 1x that of the last parking lot. Would it be possible to create both as a channel? The data of the last parking lot fit so far.

Doors and windows works also so far, here a question. Would it be possible to show not only on and off, but the concrete window or door that are open? Because actually the info is passed so.

Would it be possible to implement the following channels?:

• odometer
  • service info
  • gps coordinates, if vehicle is moving
  • Device tracker - entity is set to ā€˜not_homeā€™ when car is moving
  • Last trip info
  • Lock and unlock car

What do I have to specify as command option so that the channel Set charger max current works? In the Skoda App there is only one switch and no values.

Greetings

@thokroll did you get the ford binding back working ?

oh man, now I have tried a lot and deleted everything again and cleared the cache and already new channels appearā€¦ :frowning:
Sorry, now I test it out again.

Quick question, do I still have to push the sources file into the folder?

thanks

Where can I download the latest .jar file?

Hi,

I downloaded the latest version 3.3.0 and created the Thing as a file with the following contend:

Bridge connectedcar:myaudi:Audi   "Audi" [user="qwer@qwertz.de", password="QwErTzU123" ] 
{
    Thing cnvehicle   WAUxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   "Main Auto"    [ vin="WAUxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", pin="<s-pin>", pollingInterval=15, enableAddressLookup=true ]
}

When I save I get the following error

==> /var/log/openhab/openhab.log <==
Loading model 'connectedcar.things'
==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==
Thing 'connectedcar:myaudi:Audi' changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING
Thing 'connectedcar:myaudi:Audi' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN
Thing 'connectedcar:cnvehicle:Audi:WAUxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' changed from UNINITIALIZED to INITIALIZING
Thing 'connectedcar:cnvehicle:Audi:WAUxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' changed from INITIALIZING to UNKNOWN: Initializing
Loading model 'connectedcar.things'
==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==
Thing 'connectedcar:myaudi:Audi' changed from UNKNOWN to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): Initialization failed: Account has no registered vehicles, go to online port and add at least 1 vehicle
Thing 'connectedcar:cnvehicle:Audi:WAUxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' changed from UNKNOWN: Initializing to OFFLINE (BRIDGE_OFFLINE)
WAUxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: Reverse address lookup based on vehicle's geo position is enabled (using OpenStreetMap)

Even that OpenHub is telling that there is no Car register, online in MyAudi I can see my car.
How can I fix this ?

Also can somebody give an example for a item configurate the items in a file.

Still struggling with my Wallbox and the bridgeā€¦

Is this failure known and how can I solve it? Thanks a lot :pray::grinning:

COMMUNICATION_ERROR

Initialization failed: class org.openhab.binding.connectedcar.internal.api.ApiSecurityException Forbidden POST https://identity.vwgroup.io/signin-service/v1/0fa5ae01-ebc0-4901-a2aa-4dd60572ea0e@apps_vw-dilab_com/login/phone-email/identifier (HTTP 405 Method Not Allowed)

Hi there,

Where can i download the 3.1.0 version of .jar file?
Can someone provide the file?

As far as I can see there isnā€™t (i.e. there wasnā€™t) a version 3.1
Please consider to update to the current stable version (openHAB3.3)

Hi Jens,
I had the same behaviour like you with my Skoda Enyaq (which happened after ME3 update). I had to enable in the cars menue the data sharing. In Skoda menu you had to go to ā€œuserā€, therein ā€œsetupā€, then ā€œprivacy settingsā€, then ā€œvehicle/using dataā€.
I hope this helps.
Regards
Christian

Hello,
thank you for providing this binding.
Using OH 3.3 and the latest binding with ā€œSkoda Connect Account (CarNet)ā€, I only get the binding to update the items once.
Anyhow today I was trying to close the car by a rule and it throws this error:
Status from service rlu_v1.LOCK: API call failed POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/rlu/v1/Skoda-E/CZ/vehicles//actions (HTTP 400 Bad Request), result = {ā€œerrorā€:{ā€œerrorCodeā€:ā€œgw.error.parameterā€,ā€œdescriptionā€:ā€œInvalid Brandā€}}

btw the rule

//rule "Auto zuhause schlieƟen"
when
   Time cron "35 */30 * ? * * *" // alle 30 Minuten 35 Sekunden!!!

then
val String rulename = "Auto zuhause schlieƟen"                        // Loggername
val telegramActiontimm = getActions("telegram","telegram:telegramBot:timm")

if (TimmsCarHome.state == ON && TimmsSkodaStatusVehicleLocked.state == OFF )
    {
        TimmsSkodaControlLock.sendCommand(ON)

logInfo(rulename, "-----------------------------------------------------------------------------")
        logInfo(rulename, "Fahrzeug abgeschlossen.")
        logInfo(rulename, "-----------------------------------------------------------------------------")

telegramActiontimm.sendTelegram(xxxxxxxx,"Fahrzeug abgeschlossen.")

}

end