ConnectedCar Binding myAudi, Volkswagen, VW ID, Skoda, Enyaq, Seat, Ford, WeCharge

i fixed a bit of VW/ID/WeConnect thanks to @HSorgYves - but a lot is missing now, please read notes on github :slight_smile:

@michi1337 i would need to test what is happening with your account while you are moving - sounds a bit challanging :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great that you are taking care of the addon!

Feel free to use my account to check while moving. I guess @michi1337 's problem is CarNet bound as my car is too. Wednesday I will get my ID.3, then we can cover two connections with my accountā€¦

1 Like

is it possible that I record any data that you can then work with? Or if it really has to be LIVE I can also move my car at this time. Thanks for you help!

maybe we can do it other way around - i added lots of tracing-logs to the CarFinder in this new build - please log:set TRACE org.openhab.binding.connectedcar and send me the logs afterwards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

perfect, thanks. send you the logs tomorrow :slight_smile:

Wellā€¦ either there was some additional changes :slight_smile: or the trace did the trickā€¦
Anyway, finally my ID. 3 has channels again.

Hello, Iā€™m using the ConnectedCar Binding with my Passat TDI and am able to communicate with the car. I can control the item ā€œcontrol_Flashā€ (the flashing light is blinking) but when I try to control the preHeater then I will get the following error log entry:

2023-01-31 08:27:18.143 [INFO ] [ar.internal.handler.ThingBaseHandler] - WVWXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX: Status from service rheating_v1.P_QSACT: API call failed POST https://fal-3a.prd.eu.dp.vwg-connect.com/fs-car/bs/rs/v1/VW/DE/vehicles/WVWXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/climater/actions (HTTP 400 Bad Request), result = {ā€œerrorā€:{ā€œerrorCodeā€:ā€œgw.error.parameterā€,ā€œdescriptionā€:ā€œDisallowed query parametersā€}}

I can control the preHeater (in German ā€œStandheizungā€!?) with my WeConnect App on a Android Device!
Does anyone know where this error came from? Thanks in advanced!

Here the same - channels for our ID.4 are available again, but much less than before - only LastUpdate datetime, control_update switch, Error_Status string, Total remaining range number.
No charginglevel or others.

Strange - Iā€™ve got an additional channel for Lights.

Channel list is built dynamically when the thing is discovered.

EDIT: Youā€™re right, there are some channels missing.

• hopefully fixed ā€œcar movingā€ with carnet"
  • added ā€œcar movingā€ with skoda-e
  • hopefully fixed auth-timeout (binding-does-nothing-until-restart-issue) for skoda-e (seems like ā€œvehicle in motionā€ for parking-position carshed everything - which is now handled)

@Udo_Hartmann @michel53 as stated on the release 20230128 (not 20230129) skoda id is kinda-sorta working again, but not really, look at release notes there :slight_smile:

@MAO the old we connect app (non-id) is unfortunately not working on my development android, so i cannot sniff the network traffic for the correct api call - maybe i will find another way in a few days.

Thanks a lot! CarMoving works now for my VW! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve an ID. 3 :slight_smile:

Hi all,

I have an Audi Q4 but the same error like other here: ā€œ Initialization failed: Account has no registered vehicles, go to online port and add at least 1 vehicleā€, but my car is registered.

Did anyone get the binding work with an Audi and can give me a hint?

Greets, Bobby

I just connected my Q5 a few days ago w/o any issue. But I assume the important point is the difference between e-car and normal car and not that it is an Audi. So cannot help with any experience for a Q4.

• fixed skoda-e position
  • fixed skoda-e car moving
  • hopefully fixed skoda-e token refresh
  • better error messages with skoda-e
  • vw id status from cariad api working fully
  • still not working: multiple cars under one account
  • still not working: vw id controls (climater, heating, charge)

Just installed the latest snapshot, and it looks VERY promising. Seems like everything is working with my Enyaq right now. Will monitor during the day to see if token refresh will keep on working. The older snapshot managed to pick up info every 1-2 hours at random. Hoping this will work now. Keep up the good work!!
/feldt

2 Likes

Nope. Token refresh still not working. Experienced at least 5 hours delay on updates. Commands to car (stop charging) seems to work inside that timespans though.

does everything stop working for you? thatā€™s odd, for me only position breaks but rest can refresh its token fine (position uses different client id/token)

i updated the status refreshing to take into account different tokens, weā€™ll see tomorrow or the day after if it works

will post an update then

1 Like

@tknaller thank you so much for putting your time into this binding. You are doing a great work and it means a lot for us!

I tested your last snapshot (20230202) and found two errors occuring when I hit the refresh button:

2023-02-04 21:06:13.819 [ERROR] [tedcar.internal.api.skodae.SkodaEApi] - getChargerSettings failed 500: API call failed

2023-02-04 21:06:23.659 [ERROR] [tedcar.internal.api.skodae.SkodaEApi] - getParkingPosition failed 403: Forbidden

And with this, obviosly, updating the latest data does not work properly.

Car is an Enyaq 80X.

Many thanks again for your help!

cheers

1 Like

Great Word @tknaller !

With CarNet (Bridge Volkswagen) the available channels are grouped by xxx_. Unfortunately with WeConnect (Bridge VWID) they are not. Maybe this is an easy modification?