I have created a custom Widget (for the HABPanel) to control my Daikin Units.
A first draft version is working fine on my OpenHAB (Running on a RPI 4).
It can be used to:
- turn on/off the Unit, change the target temperature,
- display the indoor and outdoor temperatures,
- set a mode Auto, Fan, Dehumifier, Cooling or Heating,
- set a special mode Eco, Powerful or Streamer,
- set the fan speed on Silent, Auto or level 1 to 5,
- set the blade direction on horizontal, vertical or both
I would be glad to have some feedbacks (support on other devices, missing feature, user experience, …)
I have drafted a documentation here:
- The JSON to be imported is here
- And you have to copy this folder and its content (some images and an angularjs controller) under /conf/html/
This is my third Widget but I am still not expert in AngularJS, BootStrap, etc… So, it’s far from great code; any advice on that would be welcome too!