Daikin BRP069C4x (FTXM35R Perferra) binding not working?

Did you check carefully? Should have S21

I bought last month Floor Perferas still not installed but as per diagram I have S21 and also I opened one of the indoor units to double check - S21 connector is there.

Correction, I have the FTXP35N, not FTXM35, but the wifi controller is the same brp069c4x.
Below is the picture of the board.

What I need is a simple on/off command. This could work also with:

• broadlink rm4 and the openhab broadlink binding? (but without feedback of the command)
  • Alexa and the openhab Alexa binding?

i don´t have any of this at home. Could this work?

I installed B-series wi-fi adapter in mine floor standing Perfera without problem.

Hi,
At this moment i’am working on a new addon so that Openhab can connect with Daikin Onecta.
Till now its possible to connect with Onecta and retrieve all connected Units getting basic data.
Its not ready but there is a start. For now 3 units are connected with BRP069C4x. But think that the wifi unit does not matter any more as long its connected to a Onecta account.

I hope this could be intresting for you.

3 Likes

This together with the possibility to switch the units on/off would solve my issues.

Working on it :+1:

https://community.openhab.org/t/daikin-onecta-cloud-binding

1 Like

If unit comes equipped with C-series adapter and still has S21 port to connect in parallels B-series adapter there’s no need to keep both wi-fi adapters connected to Onecta account. I keep the C one to Onecta and B one not connected to Onecta. As B one is still in same LAN it can be integrated with whatever you need - OpenHAB, HA, Homebridge, etc.

I’m still using the legacy Daikin Binding supporting the local API, but it creates a lot of log entries as it updates very item value even it is unchanged.
@JimT I think you know the binding, can this be prevented?

I set mine not to log on item state update, only on command.

How did you do this?

Paste here which logs you’re referring to.

In karaf, you’d just type

log:set warn openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent
log:set warn openhab.event.ItemStateEvent
log:set warn openhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent
log:set warn openhab.event.ItemStateUpdatedEvent

You can change warn to off if you prefer.

But this would globally disable the updates. Can this only be done for the Daikin binding, it’s the only one of my bindings which produces that many entries.