deCONZ which Thing Type is needed for Lidl Melinera LED wire?

No, this is Eric’s problem. I just hijacked this thread to report my findings.

My fault. Was reading on the phone and didn’t notice someone else came in :smiley:

I have updated the bundle above and the state update issue should be fixed.

@jensflorian If you want to try, just use the same command as above.

Which UI do you use? I am not sure how to open the command list where I can select a command.

It is still not working for me. The other comment was by another user.

I think i saw in the thread https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/3716 that it is not possible to retrieve a state from the device directly. So you can only read the state if it is controlled via deconz

Ok, I did again an update and now it is working
thank you for your great support.

At least the color channel reports the attributes back:

‘2020-12-08 21:14:53.260 [INFO ] [rthome.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item ‘Colordimmablelight39TZE200s8gkrkxk_color’ predicted to become 39,49,100
2020-12-08 21:14:53.261 [INFO ] [rthome.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item ‘Colordimmablelight39TZE200s8gkrkxk_color’ predicted to become 39,49,100
2020-12-08 21:14:53.262 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Item ‘Colordimmablelight39TZE200s8gkrkxk_color’ changed from 38.99656672007325,49,100 to 39,49,100
2020-12-08 21:14:57.073 [INFO ] [marthome.event.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Item ‘Colordimmablelight39TZE200s8gkrkxk_color’ changed from 39,49,100 to 39,49,0’

But indeed, the effect channel is silent…

At least the return channel (i.e. report) is implemented in the binding. Once the data is reported by deconz, it’ll automatically start working.

1 Like

Is it also possible to provide effect colours and effect speed?

With a PUT request I can provide the following values
{“effect”: “flag”, “effectSpeed”: 10, “effectColours”: [[255,0,0],[255,255,255],[255,197,25],[255,255,255]]}

Effectspeed is available as a channel. If it does not show up, please show the rest representation of your light.

Effectcolour is not implemented, I have no idea what a good representation of an array of colors would look like in openHAB. If you have a Good suggestion, I‘ll add that.

This is the rest response of my device directly after I sent the command above.
I don’t know why effectColours and effectSpeed are not in the response:

{
“etag”: “3c04714c99c44f5d68424afc3fb72b6a”,
“hascolor”: true,
“lastannounced”: null,
“lastseen”: “2020-12-09T06:43Z”,
“manufacturername”: “_TZE200_s8gkrkxk”,
“modelid”: “TS0601”,
“name”: “Color dimmable light 2”,
“state”: {
“bri”: 246,
“colormode”: “hs”,
“effect”: “flag”,
“hue”: 36226,
“on”: false,
“reachable”: true,
“sat”: 172
},
“swversion”: null,
“type”: “Color dimmable light”,
“uniqueid”: “58:8e:81:ff:fe:d8:85:23-01”
}

For the implementation I am not sure how to implement it.I think there are 6 channels needed. effectColour1…effectColour6 and they are sent within the request. And when the effect is not “none” then the colours are sent within the request.
But I am not sure if this is a good solution as I am not that familar with the openHAB implementation yet.

Do you see the effectspeed channel when you look at the device in the UI?

Yesterday when I added the Thing from my inbox it wasn’t. Now it is. Maybe there was a problem with the update because it is now also possible to set an effect.
So this should be fine now. The effects and the effectspeed.

Would be glad if you have an idea how to implement the effect colours

@J-N-K Do you think there is a possibility to implement also the colours or do I need to implement a workaround and use the rest to send the requests manually?

We could add a string channel that must be used with a RGB-JSON for the colors.

If this is possible this would bei great.

The Christmas light chain has a maximum of 6 effect colors. Depending on the choice of effect, only a certain number of effect colors are used.
See here: https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt.io/blob/master/docs/devices/HG06467.md#trigger-effects.
So it doesn’t have to be an arbitrary long array, you could also use a fixed number of 6 channels with item type Color.

I see the following multiple times in the log. Is this related to this version or a general issue?

2020-12-12 17:26:15.890 [INFO ] [me.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing ‘deconz:deconz:Wohnzimmer’ changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.UpgradeException: 0 null to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): 0 null

2020-12-12 17:26:15.890 [INFO ] [me.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing ‘deconz:deconz:Wohnzimmer’ changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): 0 null to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.UpgradeException: 0 null

2020-12-12 17:26:25.891 [INFO ] [me.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing ‘deconz:deconz:Wohnzimmer’ changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.UpgradeException: 0 null to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): 0 null

2020-12-12 17:26:25.891 [INFO ] [me.event.ThingStatusInfoChangedEvent] - Thing ‘deconz:deconz:Wohnzimmer’ changed from OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): 0 null to OFFLINE (COMMUNICATION_ERROR): org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.api.UpgradeException: 0 null

Can I change the log level for a specific package to get more information?

This is most likely another issue since I have seen similar errors before. Athough not on my system, I never found a way to reproduce or debug that.

Unfortunately I got this error every day the last 3 days. And deconz stops then working. If I could provide more information let me tell you how to find out.

Can you force the binding to go into that state? If so, log:set TRACE org.openhab.binding.deconz on the console, log:tail and show what happens. If not, you’ll get a ton of logs that’s probably not necessary.

I had some troubles with the logfile because i did not see any trace output.
As I am currently building up a ansible playbook to setup openhab i restarted everything without my logfile modifications to hopefully fix this.
But there came up some other errors which maybe can explain why I do not see the trace log for deconz. But I don’t know whats the problem

2020-12-14 11:38:51.323 [ERROR] [org.openhab.binding.deconz          ] - bundle org.openhab.binding.deconz:3.0.0.202012081946 (240)[org.openhab.binding.deconz.internal.DeconzHandlerFactory(303)] :  Error during instantiation of the implementation object
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62) ~[?:?]
	at jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45) ~[?:?]
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:490) ~[?:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.ComponentConstructor.newInstance(ComponentConstructor.java:309) ~[bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createImplementationObject(SingleComponentManager.java:277) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.createComponent(SingleComponentManager.java:114) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:982) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getServiceInternal(SingleComponentManager.java:955) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.getService(SingleComponentManager.java:900) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse$1.run(ServiceFactoryUse.java:212) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) [?:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.factoryGetService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:210) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceFactoryUse.getService(ServiceFactoryUse.java:111) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceConsumer$2.getService(ServiceConsumer.java:45) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.getService(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:508) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.getService(ServiceRegistry.java:461) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.getService(BundleContextImpl.java:624) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleRefPair.getServiceObject(SingleRefPair.java:86) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.BindParameters.getServiceObject(BindParameters.java:47) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.inject.methods.BindMethod.getServiceObject(BindMethod.java:664) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.getServiceObject(DependencyManager.java:2308) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.doInvokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1805) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager.invokeBindMethod(DependencyManager.java:1788) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.SingleComponentManager.invokeBindMethod(SingleComponentManager.java:435) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$MultipleDynamicCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:325) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.DependencyManager$MultipleDynamicCustomizer.addedService(DependencyManager.java:294) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1216) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.customizerAdded(ServiceTracker.java:1137) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.trackAdding(ServiceTracker.java:944) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$AbstractTracked.track(ServiceTracker.java:880) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ServiceTracker$Tracked.serviceChanged(ServiceTracker.java:1168) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator$ListenerInfo.serviceChanged(BundleComponentActivator.java:125) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.FilteredServiceListener.serviceChanged(FilteredServiceListener.java:109) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:920) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEventPrivileged(ServiceRegistry.java:862) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.publishServiceEvent(ServiceRegistry.java:801) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistrationImpl.register(ServiceRegistrationImpl.java:127) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.serviceregistry.ServiceRegistry.registerService(ServiceRegistry.java:225) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.registerService(BundleContextImpl.java:469) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:906) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager$3.register(AbstractComponentManager.java:892) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.RegistrationManager.changeRegistration(RegistrationManager.java:128) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.registerService(AbstractComponentManager.java:959) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.activateInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:732) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enableInternal(AbstractComponentManager.java:666) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.AbstractComponentManager.enable(AbstractComponentManager.java:432) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.manager.ConfigurableComponentHolder.enableComponents(ConfigurableComponentHolder.java:665) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.BundleComponentActivator.initialEnable(BundleComponentActivator.java:338) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.loadComponents(Activator.java:382) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator.access$200(Activator.java:49) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.Activator$ScrExtension.start(Activator.java:264) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.createExtension(AbstractExtender.java:196) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:169) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.apache.felix.scr.impl.AbstractExtender.modifiedBundle(AbstractExtender.java:49) [bundleFile:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:482) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.customizerModified(BundleTracker.java:415) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.AbstractTracked.track(AbstractTracked.java:232) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.osgi.util.tracker.BundleTracker$Tracked.bundleChanged(BundleTracker.java:444) [osgi.core-6.0.0.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.BundleContextImpl.dispatchEvent(BundleContextImpl.java:908) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.ListenerQueue.dispatchEventSynchronous(ListenerQueue.java:148) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEventPrivileged(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:213) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:120) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxEventPublisher.publishBundleEvent(EquinoxEventPublisher.java:112) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxContainerAdaptor.publishModuleEvent(EquinoxContainerAdaptor.java:168) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.publishEvent(Module.java:476) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:467) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.framework.EquinoxBundle.start(EquinoxBundle.java:383) [org.eclipse.osgi-3.12.100.jar:?]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundle(DirectoryWatcher.java:1260) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.startBundles(DirectoryWatcher.java:1233) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.doProcess(DirectoryWatcher.java:520) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.process(DirectoryWatcher.java:365) [bundleFile:3.6.4]
	at org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:316) [bundleFile:3.6.4]