Elegant Push Buttons

1 Like

Haha, for some reason I think, itĀ“ll only make the wall box somehow alot smaller :smiley:

1 Like

Seriouslyā€¦

Give me the dimensions or post a box to me and Iā€™ll see what I can come up with

https://www.lk.dk/produkter?/produkt/5703302007658
(danish only unfortunatly)

But itĀ“s not just its size which is causing problems. They screw holes in the adaptor are useless as they gets to close to the wall box. It will not fasten good enough this close. The devices which is normally used in these boxes are screewed inside of the boxā€¦ But thats not going to work for the Velbus (and probably everything else in EU standard size) as they need the space insideā€¦

IĀ“ll try to find a better way to show the dimensionsā€¦ Alternative IĀ“ll send you some of these damn boxes or deliver them personally, (has been a while since my last trip to the UK anyway) :smiley:

1 Like

These two options are probably best.

Iā€™ve got a pair of rooms you can stay in if youā€™re in the area :smile:

Iā€™m not entirely sure which way round this should goā€¦

I understand your confusionā€¦
The wall box on the picture would is place regarding of from where the cables/pipes are come. The actual picture show cable/pipe connection from the side. Normally they would come from upside or downside, and then the wall box should be rotatet 90 degree (either way).
This is a one gang wall box (1-module). TheyĀ“re available in 1Ā½ gang as well. And they can be fitted together as well (thats the small tap on the outside center)ā€¦ The width is the same in both wall boxes.

Inside (which you cant see due to the red plate which will be removed after the wall box has been fitted, before mounting any devices), there are two screw plates for screw mounting, or the devices can be fasten with ā€œgraping handsā€ (I dont know the english word), just like the white fitting, which arrived with the Velbus OLED panel I receivedā€¦

I have found a youtube movie showing how to place mount a outlet socket (with button) in a 1Ā½ gang wall boxā€¦ There you can see the screewplates as well as the ā€œgraping handsā€ on the outlet socket. Look closely from time 1:47

1 Like

Ummmm

I thinkā€¦

Just post me an example box, with some label / markings on :smile:

I willā€¦ When you get your hands on it, youĀ“ll get the picture, and come to the same conclusion with them together with Velbus/EU material) :smiley:

1 Like