HabPanel maximum size exceeding

Hello Community. There is following situation: I have HabPanel, that consist of 12 panels. When I fill 12th panel with widgets and then press save button - there is no reaction, and, of course, there is no save. But when I completely deleted one of the previos panels, and then return to 12th panel, and press save button - widgets are saved and work correctly. What is a reason of this problem ? Maximum HabPanel size exceeding ?

Open the developer tools of your browser, try reproducing a failure to save, then check whether you have errors messages in the console.

I don’t understand what does it mean.

And I create next panel and press save button the text : “Error while saving dashboards:undefined” is dispayed

You probably have messages in red when you save there, what are they?

Error while saving openHAB 2 service configuration: {“data”:“\n<html lang="en">\n\n<meta charset="utf-8">\nError\n\n\n

Payload Too Large
\n\n\n”,“status”:413,“config”:{“method”:“PUT”,“transformRequest”:[null],“transformResponse”:[null],“url”:“/rest/services/org.openhab.habpanel/config”,“data”:{“org.apache.karaf.features.configKey”:“org.openhab.habpanel”,“panelsRegistry”:"{\n "demo": {\n "updatedTime": "2020-06-08T19:45:27.017Z",\n "dashboards": [\n … and there is other text.

Something similar to it:

Payload Too Large

Looks like that’s the cause right there - are you using openHAB Cloud/myopenhab.org?

Yes, but when I connect to HabPanel via local network, there are no problems with file size (in any case now).

Hi

I did hear some time ago that there is a 2000 line limit for saving HabPanel designs when connected using myopenhab.org

For editing, I would always recommend using a VPN / SSH tunnel, or only editing while connected to the local network.

Reading and operating huge HabPanel designs via the Cloud service is fine.

Thank you for you answer. It seems to me that this limit is approximately 2300 lines.

1 Like