HABPanel RELOADED - THEME / SKIN + Custom Widgets

OK, that’s great.

Just a few curly and square brackets at the end.
I will try to implement it and will give an update, soon.

MUSIC_DASHBOARD.json (7.4 KB)
MUSIC_DASHBOARD.json

Without changing anything it looks like this:

The way I have it set is really only going to work on 1920x1080, so you’ll need to remove, or move about elements for smaller panels.

Broken images are there because they’re currently set to Spotify and Chromecast Audio items for my own setup.

You can replace these with your own items for image art from Spotify, or whichever your player is. Then modify the following areas in the template widgets.

{{itemValue('spotify_current_cover')}}

You’ll need persistence setup too, so it won’t show broken images and N/A when your music player isn’t active.
Persist the following items for the music screen:

spotify_current_track, spotify_current_artist, spotify_current_cover, spotify_current_device            : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup 
Chromecast_Audio_IMAGE, Chromecast_Audio_ARTIST, Chromecast_Audio_TITLE, Chromecast_Audio_APP_NAME      : strategy = everyChange, restoreOnStartup

@Felix_Raetz

I’ve updated the CSS and reduced the button sizes so you should be able to fit more in there now.

I’ve made a lot of other tweaks in the CSS too.

Hi,
very nice views !
How did you make the climate panel? to have the house and sun illumination?

@rotulet

Show Current Sun Position and Shadow of House (Generate SVG)

1 Like

I’ve sussed out how to export my templates to json widgets now, so I will do that, it seems much easier than trying to merge code in advanced settings.

1 Like

Hello

Great Job on the panel
If I may ask, how did you do the fanart and Thumbnail, for the media section?

I’m going to upload that as a separate widget. It’s currently a template widget using a table and css to align things.

I’ve tried this, using rules, what is happening is that the thumbnail is displayed randomly

Should I upload the script?

Somewhat of a Noob here, I tried importing the music dashboard json file and receive an error: “Widget import error: Invalid widget - no template” I’m sure I’m missing something pretty rudimentary but can not figure it out…Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry that file wasn’t supposed to be imported in the first place, it was to be opened in an editor, and the code copied manually.

I’m going to be uploading actual widget json files this weekend. So wait for that and it will be easier.

Awesome, thanks!!

I’ve uploaded some widgets for the music section, can you give these a try.

nevermind…

Nobody at all tried this out ?

Once I picked up a tablet I realised my previous Kodi player didn’t fit like it did on the PC, so I started again from scratch this weekend and this is what I’ve come up with, it scales perfectly from huge to tiny.

Is the code available?

I’m still tweaking at the moment, I want it to be a fully featured Kodi remote. Then if there’s interest, the plan is to release it as a stand alone widget.

2 Likes

I think there’d be a lot of mileage as a generic media player with image art.

1 Like