Homekit and adjustable Blinds - Problem

Hello!

i have adjustable blinds on many windows and integrated them to homekit via knx.
It works great but i have one issue:

when i just press the button to go up/down and even when i set the absolute position (max up/down) the angle of the blinds will stay the same causing the blind to go down a little bit after reaching the upper endposition.
That is kind of annoying.

Is there a way to bypass that with the configuration or do i have to use a rule for each single bilnd?

Thank you!

Here are my configuration files:

KNX.things:

Type rollershutter                  :   EG_Essbereich_Jalousie_Festverglasung_Position         [   upDown="3/1/3", stopMove="3/2/3", position="3/3/3+<3/5/3" ]
Type dimmer                         :   EG_Essbereich_Jalousie_Festverglasung_Winkel           [   increaseDecrease="3/2/3",  position="5.001:3/4/3+<3/6/3" ]

Blinds.items:

Group           EG_Essbereich_Jalousie_Festverglasung                     "Festverglasung"                                                                 {alexa="Endpoint.InteriorBlind", homekit = "WindowCovering"}
Rollershutter   EG_Essbereich_Jalousie_Festverglasung_Position            "Jalousie Essbereich Festverglasung Position"         <blinds>        (EG_Essbereich_Jalousie_Festverglasung)           {alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [friendlyNames="@Setting.Opening", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=0,Open=100,Lower=(-10),Raise=(+10)", stateMappings="Closed=0,Open=1:100"], homekit = "WindowCovering, WindowCovering.CurrentPosition, WindowCovering.TargetPosition, WindowCovering.PositionState", channel="knx:device:bridge:knx_device:EG_Essbereich_Jalousie_Festverglasung_Position" }
Dimmer          EG_Essbereich_Jalousie_Festverglasung_Winkel              "Jalousie Essbereich Festverglasung Winkel"           <blinds>        (EG_Essbereich_Jalousie_Festverglasung)           {alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [friendlyNames="Lamellen", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent"], homekit = "WindowCovering.CurrentHorizontalTiltAngle, WindowCovering.TargetHorizontalTiltAngle", channel="knx:device:bridge:knx_device:EG_Essbereich_Jalousie_Festverglasung_Winkel" }
1 Like

no one?
ok i’ll try a rule. Is there a way to get this done easily without having to script a rule for every blind?
Like a group and determine the triggering item?
i can imagine there will be some issues when driving blinds simultaneously and having only one rule …

thanks

1 Like

thanks i’ll check that out!

Hello

it seems i goolged my way to victory.
Here’s what i came up with:

import org.openhab.core.model.script.ScriptServiceUtil

rule "Lamelle 0% wenn Position 0 %"

when
    Member of gJalousieposition received command
then
    if (receivedCommand == 0)
        {
        val Winkel = ScriptServiceUtil.getItemRegistry?.getItem(triggeringItem.name.substring(0, triggeringItem.name.lastIndexOf('_'))+"_Winkel")
        Winkel.sendCommand(0)
        }
end

Items look like that:

Group            EG_Arbeitszimmer_Jalousie_Fenster                 "Fenster"                                                                                                {alexa="Endpoint.InteriorBlind", homekit = "WindowCovering"}
Rollershutter    EG_Arbeitszimmer_Jalousie_Fenster_Position        "Jalousie Arbeitszimmer Fenster Position"         <blinds>    (EG_Arbeitszimmer_Jalousie_Fenster, gJalousieposition)        {alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [friendlyNames="@Setting.Opening", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent", actionMappings="Close=0,Open=100,Lower=(-10),Raise=(+10)", stateMappings="Closed=0,Open=1:100"], homekit = "WindowCovering, WindowCovering.CurrentPosition, WindowCovering.TargetPosition, WindowCovering.PositionState", channel="knx:device:bridge:knx_device:EG_Arbeitszimmer_Jalousie_Fenster_Position"}
Dimmer           EG_Arbeitszimmer_Jalousie_Fenster_Winkel          "Jalousie Arbeitszimmer Fenster Winkel"           <blinds>    (EG_Arbeitszimmer_Jalousie_Fenster)        {alexa="RangeController.rangeValue" [friendlyNames="Lamellen", supportedRange="0:100:10", unitOfMeasure="Percent"], homekit = "WindowCovering.CurrentHorizontalTiltAngle, WindowCovering.TargetHorizontalTiltAngle", channel="knx:device:bridge:knx_device:EG_Arbeitszimmer_Jalousie_Fenster_Winkel"}