- Platform information:
- Hardware: I’m using an old laptop that I formatted and installed ubuntu server on to. intel Core i5 -5200U/ 4gb ram/ 1tb hard drive
- OS: Ubuntu Server 20.04.4
- Java Runtime Environment: I have installed java I just have no clue which version
- openHAB version: openhab 3
- Issue of the topic: setting up philip hues scenes on openhab
Hi OH Community,
So continuing on my openhab journey my next question is How do I setup philip hues scenes on open hab?
I’ve managed to add a power button, colour and brightness interfaces to my UI and all of them working. But for the Scenes I haven’t been able to create a list of the scenes (I’ve saved more than one off the official app) it keeps showing NULL as the only value.
I’m not sure what to do or how to setup this widget up properly. Any help on would be great. And I can share any code or screen shots required just let me know.
Also I was wondering if you can apply scenes to other devices for example I have ordered a yeelight strip for the kitchen, can I apply scenes to that? so that I can sync the colours up with the living room. I’m just curious about this.
You can see my first question here: Getting openhab to work on iphone