iOS app for OH3?

I just created an issue on GitHub since there was none up to now. I will post the link to bountysource here once they’ve synched the issue list.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Perfect! I just had another look and wanted to paste the link here :slight_smile:

Login via GitHub seems a bit buggy from my phone, but I will definitely add some bounty later.

1 Like

Likewise.
Might be a good idea to make a stick, or announcement somewhere to let the community know of this, as it might go by unnoticed. @hmerk what do you think of this? Not begging but “fyi this is happening, if you’re interested feel free to join in.”
We might get more bounty + devs interested both.
(Sorry for the questions, I’m mostly a lurker)

No, as we did not do this for other issues/bounties.

Understood. It’s fine, I can be annoying by myself :smiley:
Hoy, everyone else, please share the bounty around your forums and groups, let’s increase the visibility of it!

Seems to be progress, open PR was merged into develop branch and closed. Looks like there will be a new Testflight version soon with MainUI support….

3 Likes

Well that was quick :grinning: im looking forward to test this :relaxed:

1 Like

Holy crap let me sleep and tomorrow I’ll add my pledge xD don’t close it so fast dang it!

Finally, ive contributed to the bounty

We have progress. But my
Main ui appears all black. Not sure if a problem on my end or not. Cleaning the image cache didn’t help. It’s a bit late here so I’ll leave it for tomorrow. But hey, progress!

Edit: ah before I create a bug, anyone else seeing the same thing??

Doesn’t work for me either. Blank screen and it says unauthorised. Double checked my credentials by logging into my myopenhab.org and that worked fine

I just did a very quick check: it works for me! Haven’t tested roaming from local to remote yet but I see my local Main UI. :smiley:

Edit: remote access does seem to give me a black page as well. But I will have to test a bit more.

Working for me locally too, remote works partly, some widgets won‘t show up…

This is all I get via remote access (works in the browser)

Working for me

This seems to be local access, I can see you are connected to WiFi :wink:

As I wrote before, It seems, not all widgets are shown through remote access. I will try to put together a screencast showing the difference and add this to the github issue pinging the devs…

I don’t use IOS. But on android some widgets also don’t display. Maps, charts etc. I suspect this is due to limitation enforced on the Cloud Service to preserve Processing/Bandwidth? But not 100% sure.

Here is my screencast …
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KBE-WT2k-voQtHM07Xk28c6FDfbAXszL/view?usp=sharing