IpCamera: New IP Camera Binding

Ok, then the whole binding is not very useful for me when onvif is not fully supported, because there are a lot of clients, which are capable of gotopreset but not setpreset. For me it would still be ok when you could show me workaround how to create a channel with setpreset. Is it not the same as gotopreset, only name has to be changed? Otherwise I still have to use my external onvif commandline solution.

I have looked at the guide several times, but there is very little to read about Dahua products. i saw that there is only one reference on main-stream and sub-stream. I tried to change that setting but it doesnā€™t change anything.

Two things:

1. Follow the section on how to get help. Without logs or a crystal ball I cant help much other than guess.
  2. Special notes for Dahuaā€¦
For MJPEG to work, you need to set the first sub-stream to use MJPEG format for the default settings to work, otherwise you can override the default with mjpegUrl config with a valid URL for MJPEG streams.
  1. If you can not get a mjpeg stream URL for your camera that works behind the NVR then you can follow the advice in section called MJPEG Streams on how to use ffmpeg to create the stream.

Thanks for binding - was having troubles with HLS on OH3 Pages, but latest update to 3.0.1 seems to have resolved it.

This has allowed me to play around a bit and notice a few potential issues:

1. Whenever Thing settings are saved for a camera, the working folder for mmpeg cache files isnā€™t cleared. The main problem with this is that the HLS feed shows the outdated cache files before stopping. This requires manually clearing the folder down before it works again.
  2. Saving the camera Thing after making changes doesnā€™t seem to apply changes as expected. What I am seeing is that the binding does some sort of reload to itself or the camera stream (HLS stream stops if it is currently running) but is not applying the config fully. Upon changing the config, the log shows that it has not been applied as expected and the HLS stream no longer plays on the page. This indicates itā€™s been updated somewhere, but ffmpeg isnā€™t writing to the updated path.
  3. The stream doesnā€™t always seem to auto stop. I think this might be related to turning HLS Streaming on, then off while testing.

Iā€™d like to experiment in getting the stream lag down from between 7 and 12 seconds to something a little lower, but I canā€™t do this while issue #2 exists without restarting the server over and over. I was hoping to have the stream auto-start/stop but even on a dedicated Xeon powered server the spin-up seems to take a few secondsā€¦ maybe this is related to ffmpeg caching the first few seconds of playback. Either way, if there will always been a lag of a few seconds I will probably end up leaving HLS Streaming on indefinitely.

I am unable to work on this for a few days so can you open a issue on GitHub for point 2? EDIT: a fix for this is waiting in a PR now.

Point 1 can you retest with openhab 3.1 milestone 1 as a fix was done for this already? The file server in the binding will now not serve the playlist file to give ffmpeg time to spin up. Files donā€™t get deleted but the playlist is the important one and the files donā€™t matter if they stay behind if the playlist does not point to them. Possible the fix made it into 3.0.1

Point 3 a fix for that should be in 3.1 milestone 1 already.

Yes there will always be a startup delay with HLS hence why the ability
To leave it running is there.

i am new openhab user and managed to include this great binding for my dahua cameras. i use version 2.5.9.

my post from yesterday disappearde because of the problem this morningā€¦

regarding the function in this binding to enable/disable line crossing Alarm: on all my dahua cams (different models) this affects only my line rule nr. 1. If i disable line crossing with this binding only line nr1 is disabled, the other defined lines stay enabled (i have multiple lines per camera). is there a solution for that?

I donā€™t know as my camera only supports 1 line but the intention of the control is to disable all lines. If you do the testing and outline what needs to change in a github issue then I can take a look at adding it. The same applies to the email disable controls that your earlier lost post had in it, just create two different issues with the sample of what url is needed and the reply back from the camera. This would include the method of working out what state the camera is in when openHAB first connects to the camera so the control can reflect the true state.

The issue with Dahua is that they only work with DIGEST so to use another method as a work around for the binding not having it implemented would mean you need to run curl with the correct arguments to use DIGEST and not BASIC authentication.

EDIT
@ohusr

This V3.x binding can also do digest from what i read, worth trying it out or starting a new thread.
HTTP - Bindings | openHAB

After updating to OH3 I ran into a few problems.
I am currently on

Release = Raspbian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch)
Kernel = Linux 4.19.66-v7+
Platform = Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus Rev 1.3
With Openhab: 3.1.0-SNAPSHOT - Build #2198

I have 4 Hikvision cameras that have always worked with openhab 2

I have a rule that runs after a code is entered on Habpanel Keypad.
The Hikvision cameras are configured in a things file except the Hikvision Oprit camera. I now only manipulate this camera with the items created in the UI.
I have tried the auto-update metadata.
With the auto-update metadata enabled in the channel everything changes nicely to ON and OFFā€¦except the actual line crossing and field detection on the Hikvision cameraā€™s.

I keep having the same problem (wihout auto-update in the channel): the Linecrossing and Field enabling turn on and off again.

rule "Code received"
	when
		Item Code_Received received command
	then
		var String Code_Alarm = "XXXX"
		logInfo("JefCode", " Code changed " + Code_Alarm + " " + Code_Received.state)
		if (Code_Received.state == Code_Alarm){
			if (GF_Alarm_AanUit2.state == ON) {
				logInfo("JefCode", "gField en GLine is on switching to off")
				GF_Alarm_AanUit2.sendCommand(OFF)
				//gField.sendCommand(OFF)
				//gLine.sendCommand(OFF)
				//GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(OFF)
				//GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff.sendCommand(OFF)
				//GF_Berging_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(OFF)
				//GF_Berging_FieldOnOff.sendCommand(OFF)
				HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing.sendCommand(OFF)
				HikvisionOprit_EnableField.sendCommand(OFF)
				//GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(OFF)
				//GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF.sendCommand(OFF)
			} else {
				if (OpritTimer2 !== null) {
					OpritTimer2.cancel()
					logInfo("Hue_motion_oprit", "Timer2 canceled")
					OpritTimer2 = null
				}	
				if (KeukenTimer2 !== null) {
					KeukenTimer2.cancel()
					logInfo("Hue_motion_Keuken", "Timer2 canceled")
					KeukenTimer2 = null
				}
				logInfo("JefCode", "gField en GLine is off switching to on")
				if (HomeBool) {
					HomeBool= false}
				GF_Alarm_AanUit2.sendCommand(ON)
				//gField.sendCommand(ON)
				//gLine.sendCommand(ON)
				//GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)
				//GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff.sendCommand(ON)
				//GF_Berging_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)
				//GF_Berging_FieldOnOff.sendCommand(ON)
				HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing.sendCommand(ON)
				HikvisionOprit_EnableField.sendCommand(ON)
				//GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)
				//GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)					
			}
		}
end
2021-02-11 13:43:44.326 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Alarm_AanUit2' received command ON

2021-02-11 13:43:44.343 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' received command ON

2021-02-11 13:43:44.346 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Alarm_AanUit2' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-11 13:43:44.352 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' received command ON

2021-02-11 13:43:44.355 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' predicted to become ON

2021-02-11 13:43:44.363 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' predicted to become ON

2021-02-11 13:43:44.367 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-11 13:43:44.372 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' changed from OFF to ON

==> /var/log/openhab/openhab.log <==

2021-02-11 13:43:44.386 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Did not have a reply stored before hikChangeSetting was run, try again shortly as a reply has just been requested.

2021-02-11 13:43:44.396 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-11 13:43:44.404 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

<normalizedScreenWidth>1000</normalizedScreenWidth>

<normalizedScreenHeight>1000</normalizedScreenHeight>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<sensitivityLevel>60</sensitivityLevel>

<directionSensitivity>any</directionSensitivity>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>3</positionX>

<positionY>455</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>996</positionX>

<positionY>552</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

<isSupportMultiScene>false</isSupportMultiScene>

<recogRuleType>vectorMode</recogRuleType>

</LineDetection>

:

==> /var/log/openhab/events.log <==

2021-02-11 13:43:44.445 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-11 13:43:44.446 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Did not have a reply stored before hikChangeSetting was run, try again shortly as a reply has just been requested.

2021-02-11 13:43:44.452 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-11 13:43:44.458 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<FieldDetection version="2.0" xmlns="http://www.hikvision.com/ver20/XMLSchema">

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<startTriggerTime>500</startTriggerTime>

<endTriggerTime>500</endTriggerTime>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<FieldDetectionRegionList size="1" >

<FieldDetectionRegion version="2.0" xmlns="http://www.hikvision.com/ver20/XMLSchema">

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<sensitivityLevel>70</sensitivityLevel>

<timeThreshold>1</timeThreshold>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>7</positionX>

<positionY>795</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>958</positionX>

<positionY>735</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>990</positionX>

<positionY>11</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>1</positionX>

<positionY>13</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetectionRegionList>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-11 13:43:44.463 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' changed from ON to OFF

How Can I make the Line crossing and field detection turn on and off from a rule?

EDIT:
I have also tried with going back to 3.1.0.M1 - Milestone Build and using a very simple UI rule, but still cannot turn the Linecrossing and Field enbaling ON of OFF like it should be.

Can you send the REFRESH command to those channels and then do they work? In v2.x the refresh would get sent automatically on startup and now in V3 it does not get sent and I suspect that is the reason. Is it only the first time you try and move the control that it fails to work?

Matt,

I have tried the following:
added a startup rule in the UI

triggers:
  - id: "1"
    configuration:
      startlevel: 100
    type: core.SystemStartlevelTrigger
conditions: []
actions:
  - inputs: {}
    id: "2"
    configuration:
      type: application/vnd.openhab.dsl.rule
      script: |-
        				GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF.sendCommand("REFRESH")
        				GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff.sendCommand("REFRESH")
        				GF_Berging_LineOnOFF.sendCommand("REFRESH")
        				GF_Berging_FieldOnOff.sendCommand("REFRESH")
        				HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing.sendCommand("REFRESH")
        				HikvisionOprit_EnableField.sendCommand("REFRESH")
        				GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF.sendCommand("REFRESH")
        				GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF.sendCommand("REFRESH")
    type: script.ScriptAction

And in my rule it looks like this for turning on and I have the same block when OFF needs te be triggered:

GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)
				GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff.sendCommand(ON)
				GF_Berging_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)
				GF_Berging_FieldOnOff.sendCommand(ON)
				GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)
				GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)	

I have tried with the items (most in items file except the HikvisionOprit items, which are made in the UI). After I made a change to the items or rule, i dit a shutdown now -r on the raspberry

• with auto-update true
  • with auto-update false
  • without auto-update in the item

In all cases the turning on or off did not work as it should. I could not really see I a system in which items get turned on and which didn"t, the same for turning off.

To answer your last question. I did update openhab because i couldnā€™t turn the cameraā€™s on from the keycode in openhab. I didnā€™t check what was the problem, i foolishly updated immediately to OH3ā€¦

EDIT:
I have also tried with switch widgets to turn individual line crossing and field enabling ON and OFF. I have to click the switch twice before the state is changed:

2021-02-12 17:11:47.536 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' received command ON
2021-02-12 17:11:47.551 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' predicted to become ON
2021-02-12 17:11:47.569 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from OFF to ON
2021-02-12 17:11:47.584 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from ON to OFF
2021-02-12 17:11:47.804 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Tuin_Temper' changed from 30.74 to 30.45
2021-02-12 17:11:48.359 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' received command ON
2021-02-12 17:11:48.366 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' predicted to become ON
2021-02-12 17:11:48.370 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from OFF to ON
2021-02-12 17:11:49.396 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Input30775' changed from 280 to 281
2021-02-12 17:11:49.399 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DataSMAPower_ValueasNumber' changed from 280 to 281
2021-02-12 17:11:50.217 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' received command OFF
2021-02-12 17:11:50.230 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' predicted to become OFF
2021-02-12 17:11:50.234 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from ON to OFF
2021-02-12 17:11:50.240 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from OFF to ON
2021-02-12 17:11:50.929 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' received command OFF
2021-02-12 17:11:50.934 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' predicted to become OFF
2021-02-12 17:11:50.938 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from ON to OFF

Your edit was helpful as it answered one of my questions. This shows I am on the right track as a work around you just need to send the refresh when the system starts, it needs to be sent first and when you test d you sent it second.

I have changed the startup rule to startup level 40 (I hope that is what you mean)

triggers:
  - id: "1"
    configuration:
      startlevel: 40
    type: core.SystemStartlevelTrigger
conditions: []
actions:
  - inputs: {}
    id: "2"
    configuration:
      type: application/vnd.openhab.dsl.rule
      script: |-
    type: script.ScriptAction

When I use the switches on Habpanel, it is the same: I need to click twice to enable the field detection or line crossing.

I have also changed the rule (refresh block in before the sendcommand ON an OFF blocks) to:

rule "Code received"
	when
		Item Code_Received received command

then
		var String Code_Alarm = "XXXX"
		var String Code_Home = "XXXX"		
		logInfo("JefCode", " Code changed " + Code_Received.state)
		if (Code_Received.state == Code_Alarm){
			if (GF_Alarm_AanUit2.state == ON) {
				logInfo("JefCode", "gField en GLine is on switching to off")
				GF_Alarm_AanUit2.sendCommand(OFF)
				gField.sendCommand(OFF)
				gLine.sendCommand(OFF)

GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(OFF)
				GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff.sendCommand(OFF)
				GF_Berging_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(OFF)
				GF_Berging_FieldOnOff.sendCommand(OFF)
				HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing.sendCommand(OFF)
				HikvisionOprit_EnableField.sendCommand(OFF)
				GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(OFF)
				GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF.sendCommand(OFF)

} else {
				if (OpritTimer2 !== null) {
					OpritTimer2.cancel()
					logInfo("Hue_motion_oprit", "Timer2 canceled")
					OpritTimer2 = null
				}	
				if (KeukenTimer2 !== null) {
					KeukenTimer2.cancel()
					logInfo("Hue_motion_Keuken", "Timer2 canceled")
					KeukenTimer2 = null
				}
				if (OpritTimer !== null) {
					OpritTimer.cancel()
					logInfo("Hue_motion_oprit", "Timer canceled")
					OpritTimer = null
				}
				if (KeukenTimer !== null) {
					KeukenTimer.cancel()
					logInfo("Hue_motion_Keuken", "Timer canceled")
					KeukenTimer = null
				}				
				logInfo("JefCode", "gField en GLine is off switching to on")
				if (HomeBool) {
					HomeBool= false}
				GF_Alarm_AanUit2.sendCommand(ON)
				gField.sendCommand(ON)
				gLine.sendCommand(ON)

GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)
				GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff.sendCommand(ON)
				GF_Berging_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)
				GF_Berging_FieldOnOff.sendCommand(ON)
				GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)
				GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF.sendCommand(ON)	

}

}

//logInfo("JefCode", " Code changed " + Code_Home + " " + Code_Received.state)
		if (Code_Received.state == Code_Home){
			logInfo("rules", "HomeTimer activated")
			HomeBool= true
			if (HomeTimer !==null) {
				logInfo("rules", "HomeTimer reset")
				HomeTimer.cancel()
				HomeTimer = null }			
			HomeTimer = createTimer(now.plusMinutes(60), [ |
						logInfo("rules", "HomeTimer canceled")
						HomeBool= false	
						HomeTimer = null
			])

}		

end
2021-02-13 12:00:34.312 [INFO ] [rg.openhab.core.model.script.JefCode] - gField en GLine is on switching to off

2021-02-13 12:00:34.320 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Alarm_AanUit2' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.336 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'gField' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.341 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'gLine' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.350 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 12:00:34.356 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 12:00:34.362 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 12:00:34.365 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 12:00:34.368 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Alarm_AanUit2' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.373 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 12:00:34.380 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.390 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.396 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<sensitivityLevel>85</sensitivityLevel>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>11</positionX>

<positionY>15</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>566</positionX>

<positionY>492</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-13 12:00:34.399 [DEBUG] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - FieldDetection command

2021-02-13 12:00:34.400 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 12:00:34.404 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 12:00:34.408 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 12:00:34.401 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<sensitivityLevel>90</sensitivityLevel>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>808</positionX>

<positionY>22</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>409</positionX>

<positionY>111</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-13 12:00:34.416 [DEBUG] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - FieldDetection command

2021-02-13 12:00:34.416 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.422 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.426 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.430 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.430 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<FieldDetectionRegion version="2.0" xmlns="http://www.hikvision.com/ver20/XMLSchema">

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>471</positionX>

<positionY>589</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>751</positionX>

<positionY>25</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>422</positionX>

<positionY>6</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>316</positionX>

<positionY>658</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-13 12:00:34.439 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.441 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.440 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<sensitivityLevel>80</sensitivityLevel>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>24</positionX>

<positionY>417</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>17</positionX>

<positionY>30</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>301</positionX>

<positionY>58</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>757</positionX>

<positionY>691</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-13 12:00:34.446 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>3</positionX>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-13 12:00:34.450 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.453 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.456 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.460 [DEBUG] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - FieldDetection command

2021-02-13 12:00:34.462 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>565</positionX>

<positionY>983</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>259</positionX>

<positionY>10</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-13 12:00:34.466 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.470 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.469 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.471 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.474 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.476 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.478 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.485 [DEBUG] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - FieldDetection command

2021-02-13 12:00:34.488 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>7</positionX>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>1</positionX>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-13 12:00:34.490 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.492 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.495 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>3</positionX>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.497 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>3</positionX>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.499 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.502 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>139</positionX>

<positionY>726</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>415</positionX>

<positionY>771</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>636</positionX>

<positionY>35</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>222</positionX>

<positionY>31</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-13 12:00:34.508 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.511 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.513 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.517 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.521 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.519 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionY>6</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.526 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.522 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>7</positionX>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>1</positionX>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.529 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionY>6</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.530 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>7</positionX>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionX>1</positionX>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.535 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.531 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.535 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.534 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.538 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.539 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.542 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.543 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.547 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.549 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.553 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.558 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.560 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.563 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 12:00:34.567 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-13 12:00:34.569 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 12:00:34.569 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.571 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-13 12:00:34.573 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.578 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-13 12:00:34.580 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.583 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.585 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.591 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-13 12:00:34.593 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 12:00:34.596 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

In the log youā€™ll see that (some off) the items get changed back to OFF, but when I look into the webpages of the cameras, the line crossing and field detction is turned ONā€¦

try level 90 as it needs to be after the binding is up and running.

Matt,

I have the refresh block at startlevel 90 and in the rule the refresh block before the sendcommand ON or OFF.

When starting up everything is nicely OFF. When I click the switches on the habpannel everyting changes to ONā€¦but to turn off with the switches on the habpannel, I need to click twice to change. and from then on always click twice to change ON or OFF

When using the rule, this is the result:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.538 [INFO ] [rg.openhab.core.model.script.JefCode] - gField en GLine is on switching to off

2021-02-13 13:12:55.544 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Alarm_AanUit2' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.554 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'gField' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.559 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'gLine' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.566 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 13:12:55.575 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 13:12:55.585 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 13:12:55.590 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 13:12:55.595 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 13:12:55.600 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 13:12:55.600 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.607 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 13:12:55.609 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.626 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' received command REFRESH

2021-02-13 13:12:55.627 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.632 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.633 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.636 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.639 [DEBUG] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - FieldDetection command

2021-02-13 13:12:55.643 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.648 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.650 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.654 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.662 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.664 [DEBUG] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - FieldDetection command

2021-02-13 13:12:55.665 [DEBUG] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - FieldDetection command

2021-02-13 13:12:55.665 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.667 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.671 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.671 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.677 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.679 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionY>6</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.679 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.686 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.693 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.698 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.699 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.702 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.704 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.706 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.708 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.717 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.719 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.722 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Alarm_AanUit2' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.723 [DEBUG] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - FieldDetection command

2021-02-13 13:12:55.727 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.730 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.733 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.736 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.739 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.740 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionY>6</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.742 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionY>6</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.735 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.747 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.749 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.751 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.753 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.753 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.758 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.758 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.761 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.761 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.764 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.767 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.770 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.771 [INFO ] [penhab.event.ItemStatePredictedEvent] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' predicted to become OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.774 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.777 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.782 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.784 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.785 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.786 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.791 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.793 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-13 13:12:55.795 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-13 13:12:55.797 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.798 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.800 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.800 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-13 13:12:55.802 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.804 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.806 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-13 13:12:55.810 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-13 13:12:55.845 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ResponseStatus version="2.0" xmlns="http://www.hikvision.com/ver20/XMLSchema">

<requestURL>/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101</requestURL>

<statusCode>1</statusCode>

<statusString>OK</statusString>

<subStatusCode>ok</subStatusCode>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.849 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.887 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.906 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.969 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<requestURL>/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101</requestURL>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:55.998 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:56.022 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:56.063 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:56.101 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Streaming/channels/101/picture

2021-02-13 13:12:56.101 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/System/IO/inputs/1/status

2021-02-13 13:12:56.111 [DEBUG] [ipcamera.internal.MyNettyAuthHandler] - Camera at IP:192.168.0.67 gave a reply with a response code of :403

2021-02-13 13:12:56.113 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<requestURL>/ISAPI/System/IO/inputs/1/status</requestURL>

<statusCode>4</statusCode>

<statusString>Invalid Operation</statusString>

<subStatusCode>invalidOperation</subStatusCode>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:56.115 [DEBUG] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Stopping checks for alarm inputs as camera appears to be missing this feature.

2021-02-13 13:12:57.970 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:--boundary

Content-Type: application/xml; charset="UTF-8"

Content-Length: 514

<EventNotificationAlert version="2.0" xmlns="http://www.hikvision.com/ver20/XMLSchema">

<ipAddress>192.168.0.67</ipAddress>

<portNo>80</portNo>

<protocol>HTTP</protocol>

<macAddress>4c:bd:8f:f9:25:8d</macAddress>

<channelID>1</channelID>

<dateTime>2021-02-13T13:12:57+01:00</dateTime>

<activePostCount>0</activePostCount>

<eventType>videoloss</eventType>

<eventState>inactive</eventState>

<eventDescription>videoloss alarm</eventDescription>

<channelName>Oprit</channelName>

</EventNotificationAlert>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:58.067 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:--boundary

Content-Length: 521

<EventNotificationAlert version="2.0" xmlns="http://www.hikvision.com/ver20/XMLSchema">

<ipAddress>192.168.0.64</ipAddress>

<portNo>80</portNo>

<macAddress>64:db:8b:34:2e:42</macAddress>

<channelID>1</channelID>

<dateTime>2021-02-13T13:10:43+01:00</dateTime>

<channelName>Camera Inkom</channelName>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:58.393 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:--boundary

Content-Length: 515

<ipAddress>192.168.0.66</ipAddress>

<portNo>80</portNo>

<macAddress>64:db:8b:34:2e:9d</macAddress>

<channelID>1</channelID>

<dateTime>2021-02-13T13:12:28+01:00</dateTime>

<channelName>keuken</channelName>

:

2021-02-13 13:12:59.311 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Streaming/channels/101/picture

2021-02-13 13:12:59.312 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/System/IO/inputs/1/status

2021-02-13 13:12:59.321 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<IOPortStatus version="2.0" xmlns="http://www.hikvision.com/ver20/XMLSchema">

<ioPortID>1</ioPortID>

<ioPortType>input</ioPortType>

<ioState>inactive</ioState>

</IOPortStatus>

:

I will try again with auto-update True of False, te see if this changes anyting.

EDIT: setting the items to auto-update true didnā€™t realy change anything. When using the rule, the alarms get enabled or disabled on the cameras correctly (but status doesnā€™t show correctly in OH). When clicking the switches in Openhab, I need to click twice to enable and disable the alarms on the cameras.

If I need to try something else, let me know.

You only need to send the refresh once, by sending it right before the on or off command you will make the situation worse. If it still does not work I can use your trace logs to look into it further.

Matt,

I have now only the refresh block at startup.
after startup, after the first time I entered the alarm code in openhab to trigger the rule, I get the following:

2021-02-14 11:32:06.714 [INFO ] [rg.openhab.core.model.script.JefCode] - gField en GLine is off switching to on

2021-02-14 11:32:06.718 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Alarm_AanUit2' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.721 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'gField' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.724 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'gLine' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.726 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Alarm_AanUit2' changed from NULL to ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.728 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.733 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.736 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.741 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.752 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.753 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.756 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.756 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.759 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.765 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.767 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:32:06.769 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.773 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:32:06.781 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' received command ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.782 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionY>6</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.786 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionY>6</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.793 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:32:06.798 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.800 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.801 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.801 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.803 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.803 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.806 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:32:06.811 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:32:06.817 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.818 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.822 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.827 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:32:06.829 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:32:06.834 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - An OLD reply from the camera was:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.835 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.836 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Body for this PUT is going to be:

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

2021-02-14 11:32:06.845 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: PUT: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:32:06.856 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.867 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.869 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.872 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.874 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.876 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:32:06.879 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:06.896 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:06.931 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:06.941 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:07.000 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:07.031 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:07.069 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:07.091 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:07.586 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:--boundary

<portNo>80</portNo>

<channelID>1</channelID>

<dateTime>2021-02-14T11:32:07+01:00</dateTime>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:07.881 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:--boundary

<portNo>80</portNo>

<channelID>1</channelID>

<dateTime>2021-02-14T11:31:37+01:00</dateTime>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:08.124 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:--boundary

Content-Length: 516

<ipAddress>192.168.0.65</ipAddress>

<portNo>80</portNo>

<macAddress>64:db:8b:34:2e:00</macAddress>

<channelID>1</channelID>

<dateTime>2021-02-14T11:29:39+01:00</dateTime>

<channelName>berging</channelName>

:

2021-02-14 11:32:08.369 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:--boundary

Content-Length: 521

<ipAddress>192.168.0.64</ipAddress>

<portNo>80</portNo>

<macAddress>64:db:8b:34:2e:42</macAddress>

<channelID>1</channelID>

<dateTime>2021-02-14T11:29:52+01:00</dateTime>

<channelName>Camera Inkom</channelName>

:

When I try to turn the alarms off with the rule, I get this (and the alarms are all enabled on the cameras:

2021-02-14 11:33:31.339 [INFO ] [rg.openhab.core.model.script.JefCode] - gField en GLine is on switching to off

2021-02-14 11:33:31.344 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Alarm_AanUit2' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.347 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'gField' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.356 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'gLine' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.364 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.373 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Alarm_AanUit2' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.381 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.387 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.393 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.395 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Did not have a reply stored before hikChangeSetting was run, try again shortly as a reply has just been requested.

2021-02-14 11:33:31.402 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.406 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:33:31.412 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.413 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:31.416 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.425 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Did not have a reply stored before hikChangeSetting was run, try again shortly as a reply has just been requested.

2021-02-14 11:33:31.425 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Did not have a reply stored before hikChangeSetting was run, try again shortly as a reply has just been requested.

2021-02-14 11:33:31.427 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemCommandEvent      ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' received command OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.432 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Did not have a reply stored before hikChangeSetting was run, try again shortly as a reply has just been requested.

2021-02-14 11:33:31.437 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:33:31.441 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:33:31.445 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:31.446 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:33:31.451 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:31.461 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

<positionX>0</positionX>

<positionY>0</positionY>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:31.469 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.471 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.474 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.478 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.480 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.483 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.484 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_LineOnOFF' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:33:31.487 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.488 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Did not have a reply stored before hikChangeSetting was run, try again shortly as a reply has just been requested.

2021-02-14 11:33:31.488 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Did not have a reply stored before hikChangeSetting was run, try again shortly as a reply has just been requested.

2021-02-14 11:33:31.490 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' changed from ON to OFF

2021-02-14 11:33:31.492 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Keuken_FieldOnOff' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:33:31.495 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_LineOnOFF' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:33:31.497 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableLineCrossing' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:33:31.498 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:33:31.507 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

<positionY>6</positionY>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:31.513 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/LineDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:33:31.516 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Did not have a reply stored before hikChangeSetting was run, try again shortly as a reply has just been requested.

2021-02-14 11:33:31.520 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Berging_FieldOnOff' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:33:31.522 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<LineDetection>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<LineItemList size="1" >

<LineItem>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<CoordinatesList>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

<Coordinates>

</Coordinates>

</CoordinatesList>

</LineItem>

</LineItemList>

</LineDetection>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:31.524 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:33:31.530 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_LineOnOFF' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:33:31.532 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:31.538 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'HikvisionOprit_EnableField' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:33:31.544 [DEBUG] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - Did not have a reply stored before hikChangeSetting was run, try again shortly as a reply has just been requested.

2021-02-14 11:33:31.550 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Smart/FieldDetection/101

2021-02-14 11:33:31.557 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>true</enabled>

<normalizedScreenSize>

</normalizedScreenSize>

<id>1</id>

<enabled>false</enabled>

<RegionCoordinatesList>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

<RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinates>

</RegionCoordinatesList>

</FieldDetectionRegion>

</FieldDetection>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:31.562 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'GF_Inkom_FieldOnOFF' changed from OFF to ON

2021-02-14 11:33:31.951 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Input30775' changed from 4785 to 4784

2021-02-14 11:33:31.953 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'DataSMAPower_ValueasNumber' changed from 4785 to 4784

2021-02-14 11:33:32.090 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'Input30517' changed from 8059 to 8065

2021-02-14 11:33:32.094 [INFO ] [openhab.event.ItemStateChangedEvent ] - Item 'dagtotaal_ValueasNumber' changed from 8059 to 8065

2021-02-14 11:33:33.277 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/Streaming/channels/101/picture

2021-02-14 11:33:33.278 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.67:80/ISAPI/System/IO/inputs/1/status

2021-02-14 11:33:33.290 [DEBUG] [ipcamera.internal.MyNettyAuthHandler] - Camera at IP:192.168.0.67 gave a reply with a response code of :403

2021-02-14 11:33:33.293 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<requestURL>/ISAPI/System/IO/inputs/1/status</requestURL>

<statusCode>4</statusCode>

<statusString>Invalid Operation</statusString>

<subStatusCode>invalidOperation</subStatusCode>

</ResponseStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:33.295 [DEBUG] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Stopping checks for alarm inputs as camera appears to be missing this feature.

2021-02-14 11:33:33.615 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/Streaming/channels/101/picture

2021-02-14 11:33:33.616 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.66:80/ISAPI/System/IO/inputs/1/status

2021-02-14 11:33:33.625 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ioPortID>1</ioPortID>

</IOPortStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:33.843 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/Streaming/channels/101/picture

2021-02-14 11:33:33.845 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.65:80/ISAPI/System/IO/inputs/1/status

2021-02-14 11:33:33.859 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ioPortID>1</ioPortID>

</IOPortStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:34.114 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/Streaming/channels/101/picture

2021-02-14 11:33:34.118 [TRACE] [era.internal.handler.IpCameraHandler] - Sending camera: GET: http://192.168.0.64:80/ISAPI/System/IO/inputs/1/status

2021-02-14 11:33:34.136 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ioPortID>1</ioPortID>

</IOPortStatus>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:36.741 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:--boundary

<portNo>80</portNo>

<channelID>1</channelID>

<dateTime>2021-02-14T11:33:36+01:00</dateTime>

:

2021-02-14 11:33:37.029 [TRACE] [g.ipcamera.internal.HikvisionHandler] - HTTP Result back from camera is 	:--boundary

<portNo>80</portNo>

<channelID>1</channelID>

<dateTime>2021-02-14T11:33:06+01:00</dateTime>

:

I cannot get to disable the alarms with the rule, they always stay on.

I get the same effect with the items auto-update = true or without autoupdateā€¦

Hello,
a simple question.

Before OH3 update I was able to see my ESP32 camera outside my area network with Video Element.
Now, on Openhab 3.0.1 Iā€™m not able to make works video elements inside the sitemap anymore.
When I insert the element, the webview of the sitemap in the browser freezes.

On the other hand, with the Webview element, Iā€™m not able to expose to the outside ā€¦

Matt, is there a way to make a simple ESP32 works on simple sitemap view?
I read documentation many times and my config are in line with itā€¦seems a video element problemā€¦can confirm?

Thankyou!

i am using 2 hikvision ds-2cd2041g1-idw1 with the binding,add them as hikvision with Api cameras and they r working just fine.
My question is ā€¦can we use somehow the 2 way audio feature?One of my cameras is at my front door and it would be so cool to have a 2 way audio to speak to visitors when they press my openhab doorbell.Is there a way to add that feature to a habpanel widget?Just an ideaā€¦

There are some users reporting video and image elements are having issues if your sitemap file is stored in the DataBase, but it you use a real file to store the sitemap in it then works. Test and then visit github issues under the main UI repo I think it was.

@JSamijn I can confirm that I can reproduce it here and will look into this as a bug.

@Constantinos_Contis Yes 2 way audio would be good, just need to wait until we have someone with the right skills to add it. Using the camera as an output speaker from audio files is probably not that hard, compared to using mics on someones phone/computer.

Hi matt,
you mean copy the code from the Main UI page and put in a X.sitemap file inside the ā€œoldā€ fordels ?