LightwaveRF - New LightwaveRF Binding

hold on. my bad i think. give me 15 and ill upload

rebooted no diffrence

Kevin

@KOTECH I hadn’t merged prior changes (sorry been a while), this should work:

Hi Dave , just swapped out for the new JAR you have just posted and now all devices except the double socket are showing as error handler initialisation (except the double socket).

This is what I am doing , I am replacing the old JAR with the new and rebooting.
(ive got a backup ofthe old jar that works fine except the relay)

Ive just retried again and enclose the error messgae I have on the failed devices if I select the device in the “Things” tab. All are the same except for when I select the relay I just have error handler initiatilisation error

Status: UNINITIALIZED - HANDLER_INITIALIZING_ERROR class org.openhab.binding.lightwaverf.internal.handler.LWAccountHandler cannot be cast to class org.openhab.binding.lightwaverf.internal.handler.LWAccountHandler (org.openhab.binding.lightwaverf.internal.handler.LWAccountHandler is in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @38784a7; org.openhab.binding.lightwaverf.internal.handler.LWAccountHandler is in unnamed module of loader org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.EquinoxClassLoader @56924c11)

regards
Kevin

Try clearing the cache

Hi Dave the previous errors have now gone with clearing cache but relay still states initialisation error.

@KOTECH are you using discovery or files?
can you try removing and then rediscovery
and then also send me the ‘show properties’ section

Hi Dave
In Bindings im using the “+” LightwaveRf search but nothing is found so add manually the Relay.
(properties section attached) But ive just noticed we have an issue with the TRVs now in HabPanel the values are now showing as 0 (ive not re-added these these)

Kevin

Ive noticed its not all TRVs
But Ive not changed the device setup and it works with the old jar

im just having a delve. I didnt catalogue the changes properly when i did it for you before and now im in a right mess :slight_smile:

just going back through my versions now.

im here to help test anything

Ive just checked my TRVs and 3 are working correctly the rest are showing 0 for current temperature. strange behaviour

I could not see this in the HabPanel but when I look at whats in MySQL then the currenttemperature is obviously chaning between 0 and the correct temperature. See the attached graphic
Kevin

@Fixer is the api down this morning for you too?

It was down early this morning for sure as my wakeup light and a couple of other things failed. Got up and went straight out though so didn’t look at anything. Just got back and everything seems to be working now. What issues did you see?

All good. Was tinkering adding stuff in and wasn’t sure if I broke or it went down. Been up for so long lately wasn’t sure if purely coincidence :joy:

Checked just now, it all looked to be working but I rebooted the pi just in case. Not had a reboot for yonks so probably just as well

Api down again guys, has been since yesterday evening as is still at this point isn’t time. I have raised a ticket with lightwave but I don’t hold my breath…

Ticket:
Being the author and maintainer of the openhab integration it has come to my attention (personal use and other users) that the api has become unstable over the last couple of days, having been down twice in the last few days and still down at time of writing this. Could you please advise. Is it not possible that a local api can be implemented for the smart series (even alongside HomeKit) as this is a major downfall of the products and from communication in the smart home community is stopping uk users from purchasing due to issues such as this. I myself did not want to go down the WiFi route due to congestion but am seriously now considering switching out as cloud dependency just isn’t reliable enough from any manufacturer.

Mine came up at some point during yesterday evening, maybe 930ish