Mercedes Me Binding

It did work for me until the latest API changes.
Not sure if it helps, it‘s more of trial and error, but sometimes openhab-cli clean-cache does miracles.

That’s the first thing I did after adding the capacity in the config. After that didn’t work, I removed and re-added the things including the bridge and items. That didn’t work either. After that I reported here. Do you have another idea?

I’m afraid I am at the end of my wits.
Unfortunately I cannot check if it wors in my configuration because I cannot authenticate since the recent API changes. Even though I regenerated my credentials, authentication fails.
I guess I need to wait for the next openhab milestone. I’ll try as soon as I got that back up and running.

Using the new credentials model, and the latest JAR file from @weymann 's drop location on GitHub, I see the following log errors. => Any ideas?

2022-11-22 13:19:18.759 [INFO ] [esme.internal.handler.VehicleHandler] - A250:payasyoudrive Error getting data org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP protocol violation: Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header
2022-11-22 13:19:18.969 [INFO ] [esme.internal.handler.VehicleHandler] - A250:fuelstatus Error getting data org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP protocol violation: Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header
2022-11-22 13:19:19.190 [INFO ] [esme.internal.handler.VehicleHandler] - A250:vehiclestatus Error getting data org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP protocol violation: Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header
2022-11-22 13:19:19.402 [INFO ] [esme.internal.handler.VehicleHandler] - A250:vehiclelockstatus Error getting data org.eclipse.jetty.client.HttpResponseException: HTTP protocol violation: Authentication challenge without WWW-Authenticate header

I just updated the jar file as well and it didn’t fix the issue (tried the usual stuff as well including clean-cache, rebooting, …)
As the next milestone release is planned for the 27th I’ll wait for that.

Yes, I tried all the same things as you, with the same lack of result. So I will also wait for M5…

Just for info: on M5 it NOW works for me :slight_smile:

I spent some thime to get this nice binding connecting to the MB API. Finally it turned out, that the last step of https://github.com/weymann/OH3-MercedesMe-Drops#bridge-configuration
does not work in a firefox browser but in Chrome. Maybe this helps someone else.