Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f0142f4d9c8>

(Kaju666) #61

For now it works like a charm

(Vincent Regaud) #62

Cool then could you change your post above to:
“This is now my working settings”

Thanks

(Denis Lambert) #63

I am working on migrating my MQTT1 items to MQTT2.4 and it is going pretty well .

Nevertheless, I am stuck migrating some items that required a JS transform call like this

String Location_Den_Samsung "Owntracks Location Den Samsung [%s]" <mqtticon> {mqtt="&lt;[mymosquitto2:owntracks/denis/samsung:state:JS(mqttitude-coordinates.js)]"}

So when I enter

JS(mqttitude-coordinates.js)

in the Incoming value transformation field of the Configure Channel form in Paper UI I always get an error on my Generic MQTT Thing that says

Status: OFFLINE - CONFIGURATION_ERROR Remove and recreate: mqtt:topic:ff8e91b4:Test

What should I write there ?

(Vincent Regaud) #64

You should write:
JS:mqttitude-coordinates.js

(Denis Lambert) #65

Yes ! Thank so much for the hint! All my MQTT migration is now done and working very well.

(Amit Seth) #66

I am SUPER new to this and with very little tech background.
Was struggling with codes and such; searching for conig files (:grin: I am on OpenHAB 2.4 LOL)
Your post sorted it out for me;Sonoff Tasmota running like it should…a Charm!

(stuart harvey) #67

getting this error with my setup not sure whats wrong it reading but not getting temp in

2019-01-20 15:39:53.111 [WARN ] [eneric.internal.generic.ChannelState] - Incoming payload ‘{“Time”:“2019-01-20T16:39:53”,“DS18B20”:{“Temperature”:17.9},“TempUnit”:“C”}’ not supported by type ‘NumberValue’

state:JSONPATH:$.DS18B20.Temperature

(Vincent Regaud) #68

JSONPATH:$.DS18B20.Temperature

(stuart harvey) #69

thanks for that another typo from me been trying for 2 days to get that working