Neato BotVac Connected binding?

oh2bindings
binding
vacuum
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f6ce4f3d538> #<Tag:0x00007f6ce4f3d3d0> #<Tag:0x00007f6ce4f3d240>

(Jfbarnard) #183

None of the available jar files worked for me so I compiled the latest source available on the unreleased Openhab Neato addons github and fixed a few errors to make the binding work properly :

-Sending commands didn’t work so equalsIgnoreCase was used instead of “==” for comparing two string in sendCommand and in sendGetGeneralInfo of the NeatoRobot.java file
-Added a few lines to also pause the robot before sending the return to dock when sending the dock command
-Commented out the CHANNEL_ERROR case in publishChannel function

This is just a temporary solution for those of you who still want to use the binding until the official code gets updated :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mXch5HNQflEz1HdOtAcB-Jt7jKbaVqke/view?usp=sharing


(Dirk) #184

Thanks a lot! I can confirm the jar you provide works for my D5 Connected.


(Maciej Swic) #185

Same here, works on D5 Connected. Did you submit a pull request to the original GitHub repo?


(Holger Eisold) #186

@jfbarnard Thanks a lot for this… :slight_smile:

do you have also a example of your neato-vs.map file?

i still receive a

[WARN ] [rm.AbstractFileTransformationService] - Could not transform '' with the file 'neato-sv.map' : Target value not found in map for ''

(Jfbarnard) #187

I only made the 3 modifications to fix critical errors and the binding started working perfectly for my D3 so I didn’t go through much of the code. I didn’t set up any files because adding the Neato thing and items is entirely made through paperui for this version of the binding. All I can do is to recommend doing the setup the same way as well. Otherwise, I’m afraid but I cant really help with much :sweat_smile:


(Ahiel) #188

cat openhab_conf/transform/neato-sv.map ui_alert_busy_charging=Busy Charging
ui_error_navigation_noprogress=Navigation Issue
ui_alert_recovering_location=Recovering Location
ui_error_brush_overload=Brush Overload
ui_error_dust_bin_full=Dust Bin Full
ui_error_dust_bin_emptied=Dust Bin Emptied
ui_error_brush_stuck=Brush Stuck

// Curent state of the vacuum cleaner
INVALID=Invalid
IDLE=Idle
BUSY=Busy
PAUSED=Paused
ERROR=Error

ON=Yes
OFF=No

// Current action of the vacuum cleaner
HOUSE CLEANING=Cleaning House
SPOT CLEANING=Spot Cleaning
MANUAL CLEANING=Manual Cleaning
DOCKING=Docking
USER MENU ACTIVE=User Menu Active
SUSPENDED CLEANING=Suspended Cleaning
UPDATING=Updating
COPYING LOGS=Copying Logs
RECOVERING LOCATION=Recovering Location
IEC TEST=Iec Test

// Current or last cleaning mode
CLEAN-MODE-ECO=Eco
CLEAN-MODE-TURBO=Turbo

// Modifier of current or last cleaning
CLEAN-MODIFIER-NORMAL=Normal
CLEAN-MODIFIER-DOUBLE=Double

// Current or Last category of the cleaning
CLEAN-CATEGORY-HOUSE=House Cleaning
CLEAN-CATEGORY-SPOT=Spot Cleaning
CLEAN-CATEGORY-MANUAL=Manual Cleaning

NULL=NULL
-=NA
=NA

(Holger Eisold) #189

@NCO thank you… i’ve also have had problems executing the script… but add “python” in front of the path helped… now i’m very happy with :slight_smile:


(Holger Eisold) #190

thank you… that is perfectly working without errors… :slight_smile: