OH4 => 4.1 GUI doesn't show installed bindings

Okay, this is hard to pinpoint;

Removing the NIBE addon didn’t make the rest show, and I was able to reinstall the addon.
Removing it, stopping openHAB, clean cache, starting; Made the rest reappear, but I can now no longer install the NIBE one. (which is likely due to version restriction, that is set to 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT)

I also had to restart the openHAB service twice after the clean cache before the addons showed up again.

1 Like

I’ve had the same problem after updating from 4.0.1 to 4.1.1. The issue was caused by sonoff binding, that is stored under \openHAB-addons as .jar file. I’ve updated to newest 4.1.0 SNAPSHOT and after restart everything was back to normal - I can see all binding as installed and they show up in Add Thing list. No cache cleaning was needed.

Anything unusual in the logs?

I’m guessing that OH scans the external addons first, and then the approved ones. So any error in the first step would break the second step. Perhaps simply reversing the sequence might improve things?

Out of interest when you say ‘all of them’ - does the JSON list include literally all of the addons that are included in the OH main distribution KAR file? Or is it a subset of them?

Also, did you see the following in your log?

Some .kar files are not installed yet. Delaying add-on installation by 15s

I would know which addons are all in the main distro, but the json response had about 420 different addons in it.

Also, did you see the following in your log?

I’ve grep’ed through all my openhab.log files and there is no mention of it.

That is the main distro alright.

Ok.

So the two above do at least rule out two possible hypotheses about the cause of the issue. But I am none the wiser about the actual cause.

I encountered a similar issue upgrading from 4.0.2 to 4.1.1 on one of my systems. I thought I had reported it in the main upgrade tread, but couldn’t find it to link.

All of my bindings were working and showed up in the karaf console, but only a few showed up on the list in Settings, and they were available to be installed.

I resolved it by going back to the backup SD I made before upgrading, uninstalling the marketplace binding (State-O-Matic) and two third party bindings (Smarthome/J Amazon Echo Control and Tuya, going through the upgrade on openHABian. After the upgrade, everything worked as expected, all the remaining bindings showed in Settings. I then added the current versions of the 3 bindings, and everything still worked as expected.

I think in my case it’s the Balboa-binding, which appears to be “outdated” as mentioned?
@clinophobic I don’t know, but it seems, that the Binding needs to be transferred into 4.1?
The balboa binding and all the other installed ones work as expected, if I put the GitHub - clinophobic/Balboa: my attempt at updating to allow original binding to work in openhab 3.1 https://github.com/carlonnheim/openhab-addons/tree/balboa JAR into /srv/openhab-addons/, but the JAR seems to mess with some API-logic?

Hello there,
I suffered from the same issue after the update. For me it was enough to install just another community addon from the UI. After that, all my bindings were instantly shown as installed.
Regards
Carsten

I have same issue myself…
Did a restart and delete of cache but no resolution.

Something odd happened though… for a moment the bindings were visible in the gui.
Than they were gone. (but oddly bindings were still working in the sense that data is received)

in karaf console the bidings appear not te be installed

openhab> ^C
openhab> feature:list | grep "binding"
openhab-binding-zwave                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Z-Wave Binding
openhab-binding-adorne                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Adorne Binding
openhab-binding-ahawastecollection                x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x aha Waste Collection Binding
openhab-binding-airq                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x air-Q Binding
openhab-binding-airquality                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Air Quality Binding
openhab-binding-airvisualnode                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x AirVisual Node Binding
openhab-binding-alarmdecoder                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Alarm Decoder Binding
openhab-binding-allplay                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x AllPlay Binding
openhab-binding-amazondashbutton                  x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Amazon Dash Button Binding
openhab-binding-amazonechocontrol                 x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Amazon Echo Control Binding
openhab-binding-ambientweather                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Ambient Weather Binding
openhab-binding-amplipi                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x AmpliPi Binding
openhab-binding-androiddebugbridge                x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Android Debug Bridge Binding
openhab-binding-androidtv                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x AndroidTV Binding
openhab-binding-anel                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Anel Binding
openhab-binding-anthem                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Anthem Binding
openhab-binding-astro                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Astro Binding
openhab-binding-asuswrt                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Asuswrt Binding
openhab-binding-atlona                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Atlona Binding
openhab-binding-autelis                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Autelis Binding
openhab-binding-automower                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Automower Binding
openhab-binding-avmfritz                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x AVM FRITZ!Box Binding
openhab-binding-awattar                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x aWATTar Binding
openhab-binding-benqprojector                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x BenQ Projector Binding
openhab-binding-bigassfan                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Big Ass Fan Binding
openhab-binding-bondhome                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Bond Home Binding
openhab-binding-boschindego                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Bosch Indego Binding
openhab-binding-boschshc                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Bosch Smart Home Binding
openhab-binding-bosesoundtouch                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Bose SoundTouch Binding
openhab-binding-broadlinkthermostat               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Broadlink Binding
openhab-binding-bsblan                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x BSB-LAN Binding
openhab-binding-bticinosmarther                   x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x BTicino Smarther Binding
openhab-binding-buienradar                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Buienradar Binding
openhab-binding-caddx                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Caddx Binding
openhab-binding-cbus                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x CBus Binding
openhab-binding-chatgpt                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x ChatGPT Binding
openhab-binding-chromecast                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Chromecast Binding
openhab-binding-cm11a                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x cm11a Binding
openhab-binding-comfoair                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x ComfoAir Binding
openhab-binding-coolmasternet                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x CoolMasterNet Binding
openhab-binding-coronastats                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x CoronaStats Binding
openhab-binding-daikin                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Daikin Binding
openhab-binding-dali                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x DALI Binding
openhab-binding-danfossairunit                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x DanfossAirUnit Binding
openhab-binding-dbquery                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x DBQuery Binding
openhab-binding-deconz                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x deCONZ Binding
openhab-binding-denonmarantz                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Denon / Marantz Binding
openhab-binding-deutschebahn                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x DeutscheBahn Binding
openhab-binding-digiplex                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Digiplex/EVO Alarm System Binding
openhab-binding-digitalstrom                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x digitalSTROM Binding
openhab-binding-dlinksmarthome                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x D-Link Smart Home Binding
openhab-binding-dmx                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x DMX Binding
openhab-binding-dominoswiss                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x dominoswiss Binding
openhab-binding-doorbird                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Doorbird Binding
openhab-binding-draytonwiser                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x DraytonWiser Binding
openhab-binding-dscalarm                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x DSCAlarm Binding
openhab-binding-dsmr                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x DSMR Binding
openhab-binding-dwdpollenflug                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x DWD Pollenflug Binding
openhab-binding-dwdunwetter                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x DWD Unwetter Binding
openhab-binding-easee                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Easee Binding
openhab-binding-echonetlite                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x EchonetLite Binding
openhab-binding-ecobee                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Ecobee Binding
openhab-binding-ecotouch                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x EcoTouch Binding
openhab-binding-ecovacs                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Ecovacs Binding
openhab-binding-ecowatt                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Ecowatt Binding
openhab-binding-ekey                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Ekey Binding
openhab-binding-electroluxair                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x ElectroluxAir Binding
openhab-binding-elerotransmitterstick             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Elero TransmitterStick Binding
openhab-binding-elroconnects                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x ELRO Connects Binding
openhab-binding-energenie                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Energenie Binding
openhab-binding-energidataservice                 x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Energi Data Service Binding
openhab-binding-enigma2                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Enigma2 Binding
openhab-binding-enocean                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x EnOcean Binding
openhab-binding-enphase                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Enphase Binding
openhab-binding-enturno                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Enturno Binding
openhab-binding-epsonprojector                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Epson Projector Binding
openhab-binding-etherrain                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Etherrain Binding
openhab-binding-evcc                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x evcc Binding
openhab-binding-evohome                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Evohome Binding
openhab-binding-exec                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Exec Binding
openhab-binding-feed                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Feed Binding
openhab-binding-feican                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Feican Binding
openhab-binding-fineoffsetweatherstation          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x FineOffsetWeatherStation Binding
openhab-binding-flicbutton                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x FlicButton Binding
openhab-binding-fmiweather                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x FMI Weather Binding
openhab-binding-folderwatcher                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x FolderWatcher Binding
openhab-binding-folding                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Folding Binding
openhab-binding-foobot                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Foobot Binding
openhab-binding-freebox                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Freebox Binding
openhab-binding-freeboxos                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Freebox OS Binding
openhab-binding-fronius                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Fronius Binding
openhab-binding-fsinternetradio                   x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Frontier Silicon Internet Radio Binding
openhab-binding-ftpupload                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x FTP Upload Binding
openhab-binding-gardena                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Gardena Binding
openhab-binding-gce                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x GCE Binding
openhab-binding-generacmobilelink                 x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Generac MobileLink Binding
openhab-binding-globalcache                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x GlobalCache Binding
openhab-binding-goecharger                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Go-eCharger Binding
openhab-binding-govee                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Govee Binding
openhab-binding-gpio                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x GPIO Binding
openhab-binding-gpstracker                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x GPSTracker Binding
openhab-binding-gree                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Gree Binding
openhab-binding-groheondus                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x GROHE ONDUS Binding
openhab-binding-groupepsa                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Groupe PSA Binding
openhab-binding-guntamatic                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Guntamatic Binding
openhab-binding-haassohnpelletstove               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Haas + Sohn Pelletstove Binding
openhab-binding-harmonyhub                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Harmony Hub Binding
openhab-binding-haywardomnilogic                  x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Hayward OmniLogic Binding
openhab-binding-hccrubbishcollection              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x HCC Rubbish Collection Binding
openhab-binding-hdanywhere                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x HDAnywhere Binding
openhab-binding-hdpowerview                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x HD PowerView Binding
openhab-binding-helios                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Helios Binding
openhab-binding-heliosventilation                 x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x HeliosVentilation Binding
openhab-binding-heos                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x HEOS Binding
openhab-binding-herzborg                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Herzborg Binding
openhab-binding-homeconnect                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x HomeConnect Binding
openhab-binding-homematic                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Homematic Binding
openhab-binding-homewizard                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x HomeWizard Binding
openhab-binding-hpprinter                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x HP Printer Binding
openhab-binding-http                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x HTTP Binding
openhab-binding-hue                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Hue Binding
openhab-binding-hydrawise                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Hydrawise Binding
openhab-binding-hyperion                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Hyperion Binding
openhab-binding-iammeter                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Iammeter Binding
openhab-binding-iaqualink                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x iAqualink Binding
openhab-binding-icalendar                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x iCalendar Binding
openhab-binding-icloud                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x iCloud Binding
openhab-binding-ihc                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x IHC / ELKO Binding
openhab-binding-insteon                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Insteon Binding
openhab-binding-intesis                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Intesis Binding
openhab-binding-ipcamera                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x ipcamera Binding
openhab-binding-ipobserver                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x IpObserver Binding
openhab-binding-ipp                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x IPP Binding
openhab-binding-irobot                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x iRobot Binding
openhab-binding-irtrans                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x IRTrans Binding
openhab-binding-ism8                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x ism8 Binding
openhab-binding-jablotron                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Jablotron Alarm Binding
openhab-binding-jeelink                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Jeelink Binding
openhab-binding-jellyfin                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Jellyfin Binding
openhab-binding-juicenet                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x JuiceNet Binding
openhab-binding-kaleidescape                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Kaleidescape Binding
openhab-binding-keba                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Keba Binding
openhab-binding-km200                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x KM200 Binding
openhab-binding-knx                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x KNX Binding
openhab-binding-kodi                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Kodi Binding
openhab-binding-konnected                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Konnected Binding
openhab-binding-kostalinverter                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Kostal Inverter Binding
openhab-binding-kvv                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x KVV Binding
openhab-binding-lametrictime                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LaMetric Time Binding
openhab-binding-lcn                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LCN Binding
openhab-binding-leapmotion                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LeapMotion Binding
openhab-binding-lghombot                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LG HomBot Binding
openhab-binding-lgtvserial                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LG TV Serial Binding
openhab-binding-lgwebos                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LG webOS Binding
openhab-binding-lifx                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LIFX Binding
openhab-binding-linky                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Linky Binding
openhab-binding-linuxinput                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Linux Input Binding
openhab-binding-liquidcheck                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LiquidCheck Binding
openhab-binding-lirc                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LIRC Binding
openhab-binding-livisismarthome                   x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LIVISI SmartHome Binding
openhab-binding-logreader                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Log Reader Binding
openhab-binding-loxone                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Loxone Binding
openhab-binding-lutron                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Lutron Binding
openhab-binding-luxom                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Luxom Binding
openhab-binding-luxtronikheatpump                 x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x LuxtronikHeatpump Binding
openhab-binding-magentatv                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x MagentaTV Binding
openhab-binding-mail                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Mail Binding
openhab-binding-max                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x MAX! Binding
openhab-binding-mcd                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Managing Care Digital (MCD) Binding
openhab-binding-mcp23017                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x MCP23017 Binding
openhab-binding-meater                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Meater Binding
openhab-binding-mecmeter                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x mecMeter Binding
openhab-binding-melcloud                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x MELCloud Binding
openhab-binding-mercedesme                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x MercedesMe Binding
openhab-binding-meteoalerte                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Meteo Alerte Binding
openhab-binding-meteoblue                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x meteoblue Binding
openhab-binding-meteostick                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Meteostick Binding
openhab-binding-miele                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Miele@home Binding
openhab-binding-mielecloud                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Miele Cloud Binding
openhab-binding-mihome                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Xiaomi Mi Smart Home Binding
openhab-binding-miio                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Xiaomi Wifi devices (Mi IO) Binding
openhab-binding-mikrotik                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Mikrotik Binding
openhab-binding-milight                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Milight Binding
openhab-binding-millheat                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Millheat Binding
openhab-binding-minecraft                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Minecraft Binding
openhab-binding-monopriceaudio                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Monoprice Whole House Audio Binding
openhab-binding-mpd                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x MPD Binding
openhab-binding-mybmw                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x MyBMW Binding
openhab-binding-mycroft                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x mycroft Binding
openhab-binding-mynice                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x MyNice Binding
openhab-binding-mystrom                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x mystrom Binding
openhab-binding-nanoleaf                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Nanoleaf Binding
openhab-binding-neato                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Neato Binding
openhab-binding-neeo                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x NEEO Binding
openhab-binding-neohub                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x NeoHub Binding
openhab-binding-nest                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Nest Binding
openhab-binding-netatmo                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Netatmo Binding
openhab-binding-network                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Network Binding
openhab-binding-networkupstools                   x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Network UPS Tools Binding
openhab-binding-nibeheatpump                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Nibe Heat Pump Binding
openhab-binding-nibeuplink                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x NibeUplink Binding
openhab-binding-nikobus                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Nikobus Binding
openhab-binding-nikohomecontrol                   x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Niko Home Control Binding
openhab-binding-nobohub                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x NoboHub Binding
openhab-binding-novafinedust                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x NovaFineDust Binding
openhab-binding-ntp                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x NTP Binding
openhab-binding-nuki                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Nuki Binding
openhab-binding-nuvo                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Nuvo Whole House Audio Binding
openhab-binding-nzwateralerts                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x NZ Water Alerts Binding
openhab-binding-oceanic                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Oceanic Binding
openhab-binding-ojelectronics                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OJElectronics Binding
openhab-binding-omnikinverter                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Omnik Inverter Binding
openhab-binding-omnilink                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OmniLink Binding
openhab-binding-onebusaway                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OneBusAway Binding
openhab-binding-onewire                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OneWire Binding
openhab-binding-onewiregpio                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OneWireGPIO Binding
openhab-binding-onkyo                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Onkyo Binding
openhab-binding-opengarage                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OpenGarage Binding
openhab-binding-opensprinkler                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OpenSprinkler Binding
openhab-binding-openthermgateway                  x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OpenThermGateway Binding
openhab-binding-openuv                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OpenUV Binding
openhab-binding-openweathermap                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OpenWeatherMap Binding
openhab-binding-openwebnet                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x OpenWebNet (BTicino/Legrand) Binding
openhab-binding-oppo                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Oppo Blu-ray Player Binding
openhab-binding-orbitbhyve                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Orbit B-hyve Binding
openhab-binding-orvibo                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Orvibo Binding
openhab-binding-paradoxalarm                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Paradox Alarm System Binding
openhab-binding-pentair                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Pentair Binding
openhab-binding-phc                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x PHC Binding
openhab-binding-pilight                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Pilight Binding
openhab-binding-pioneeravr                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x PioneerAVR Binding
openhab-binding-pixometer                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x pixometer Binding
openhab-binding-pjlinkdevice                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x PJLinkDevice Binding
openhab-binding-playstation                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x PlayStation Binding
openhab-binding-plclogo                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x PLCLogo Binding
openhab-binding-plex                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Plex Binding
openhab-binding-plugwise                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Plugwise Binding
openhab-binding-plugwiseha                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x PlugwiseHA Binding
openhab-binding-powermax                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Powermax Binding
openhab-binding-proteusecometer                   x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x ProteusEcoMeter Binding
openhab-binding-prowl                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Prowl Binding
openhab-binding-publictransportswitzerland        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Public Transport Switzerland Binding
openhab-binding-pulseaudio                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Pulseaudio Binding
openhab-binding-pushbullet                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Pushbullet Binding
openhab-binding-pushover                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Pushover Binding
openhab-binding-pushsafer                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Pushsafer Binding
openhab-binding-qbus                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Qbus Binding
openhab-binding-qolsysiq                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x QolsysIQ Binding
openhab-binding-radiothermostat                   x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Radio Thermostat Binding
openhab-binding-regoheatpump                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x RegoHeatPump Binding
openhab-binding-remoteopenhab                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Remote openHAB Binding
openhab-binding-renault                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Renault Binding
openhab-binding-resol                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Resol Binding
openhab-binding-revogi                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Revogi Binding
openhab-binding-rfxcom                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x RFXCOM Binding
openhab-binding-rme                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x RME Binding
openhab-binding-robonect                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Robonect Binding
openhab-binding-roku                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Roku Binding
openhab-binding-rotel                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Rotel Binding
openhab-binding-russound                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Russound Binding
openhab-binding-sagercaster                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Sager Weathercaster Binding
openhab-binding-samsungtv                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Samsung TV Binding
openhab-binding-satel                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Satel Binding
openhab-binding-semsportal                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SEMSPortal Binding
openhab-binding-senechome                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SenecHome Binding
openhab-binding-seneye                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Seneye Binding
openhab-binding-sensebox                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Sensebox Binding
openhab-binding-sensibo                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Sensibo Binding
openhab-binding-sensorcommunity                   x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Sensor.Community Binding
openhab-binding-serial                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Serial Binding
openhab-binding-serialbutton                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Serial Button Binding
openhab-binding-shelly                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Shelly Binding
openhab-binding-siemensrds                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Siemens RDS Binding
openhab-binding-silvercrestwifisocket             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Silvercrest Wifi Plug Binding
openhab-binding-sinope                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Sinope Binding
openhab-binding-sleepiq                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SleepIQ Binding
openhab-binding-smaenergymeter                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SMA Energy Monitor Binding
openhab-binding-smartmeter                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Smartmeter Binding
openhab-binding-smartthings                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Samsung Smartthings Binding
openhab-binding-smgw                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x PPC SMGW Binding
openhab-binding-smhi                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SMHI Binding
openhab-binding-smsmodem                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SMSModem Binding
openhab-binding-sncf                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SNCF Binding
openhab-binding-snmp                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SNMP Binding
openhab-binding-solaredge                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SolarEdge Binding
openhab-binding-solarlog                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SolarLog Binding
openhab-binding-solarmax                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SolarMax Binding
openhab-binding-solarwatt                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Solarwatt Binding
openhab-binding-solax                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x solax Binding
openhab-binding-somfymylink                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Somfy MyLink Binding
openhab-binding-somfytahoma                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Somfy Tahoma Binding
openhab-binding-somneo                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Somneo Binding
openhab-binding-sonnen                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Sonnen Binding
openhab-binding-sonos                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Sonos Binding
openhab-binding-sonyaudio                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Sony Audio Binding
openhab-binding-sonyprojector                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Sony Projector Binding
openhab-binding-souliss                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Souliss Binding
openhab-binding-speedtest                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Speedtest Binding
openhab-binding-spotify                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Spotify Binding
openhab-binding-squeezebox                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Squeezebox Binding
openhab-binding-surepetcare                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x SurePetcare Binding
openhab-binding-synopanalyzer                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Synop Analyzer Binding
openhab-binding-systeminfo                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x System Info Binding
openhab-binding-tacmi                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x TACmi Binding
openhab-binding-tado                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Tado Binding
openhab-binding-tankerkoenig                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Tankerkoenig Binding
openhab-binding-tapocontrol                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x TapoControl Binding
openhab-binding-tasmotaplug                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Tasmota Plug Binding
openhab-binding-telegram                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Telegram Binding
openhab-binding-teleinfo                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Teleinfo Binding
openhab-binding-tellstick                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Tellstick Binding
openhab-binding-tesla                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Tesla Binding
openhab-binding-tibber                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x tibber Binding
openhab-binding-tivo                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x TiVo Binding
openhab-binding-touchwand                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x TouchWand Binding
openhab-binding-tplinkrouter                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x TpLinkRouter Binding
openhab-binding-tplinksmarthome                   x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x TP-Link Smart Home Binding
openhab-binding-tr064                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x TR-064 Binding
openhab-binding-tradfri                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x TRÅDFRI Binding
openhab-binding-unifi                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x UniFi Binding
openhab-binding-unifiedremote                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x UnifiedRemote Binding
openhab-binding-upb                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x UPB Binding
openhab-binding-upnpcontrol                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x UPnP Control Binding
openhab-binding-urtsi                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Somfy URTSI II Binding
openhab-binding-valloxmv                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x ValloxMV Binding
openhab-binding-vdr                               x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x VDR Binding
openhab-binding-vektiva                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Vektiva Binding
openhab-binding-velbus                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Velbus Binding
openhab-binding-velux                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Velux Binding
openhab-binding-venstarthermostat                 x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Venstar Thermostat Binding
openhab-binding-ventaair                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x VentaAir Binding
openhab-binding-verisure                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Verisure Binding
openhab-binding-vesync                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x VeSync Binding
openhab-binding-vigicrues                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x VigiCrues Binding
openhab-binding-vitotronic                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Vitotronic Binding
openhab-binding-vizio                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Vizio Binding
openhab-binding-volumio                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Volumio Binding
openhab-binding-volvooncall                       x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Volvo On Call Binding
openhab-binding-warmup                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Warmup Binding
openhab-binding-weathercompany                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Weather Company Binding
openhab-binding-weatherunderground                x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x WeatherUnderground Binding
openhab-binding-webexteams                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x WebexTeams Binding
openhab-binding-webthing                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x WebThing Binding
openhab-binding-wemo                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Wemo Binding
openhab-binding-wifiled                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x WiFi LED Binding
openhab-binding-windcentrale                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Windcentrale Binding
openhab-binding-wlanthermo                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x WlanThermo Binding
openhab-binding-wled                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x WLED Binding
openhab-binding-wolfsmartset                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Wolf Smartset Binding
openhab-binding-wundergroundupdatereceiver        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Wunderground Update Receiver Binding
openhab-binding-x                                 x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x X Binding
openhab-binding-xmltv                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x XMLTV Binding
openhab-binding-xmppclient                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x XMPP Client Binding
openhab-binding-yamahamusiccast                   x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Yamaha Musiccast Binding
openhab-binding-yamahareceiver                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Yamaha Receiver Binding
openhab-binding-yeelight                          x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Yeelight Binding
openhab-binding-yioremote                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x YIOremote Binding
openhab-binding-zoneminder                        x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x ZoneMinder Binding
openhab-binding-zway                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Z-Way Binding
openhab-binding-bluetooth                         x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Bluetooth Binding
openhab-binding-mqtt                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x MQTT Binding
openhab-binding-modbus                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Modbus Binding
openhab-binding-zigbee                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x openHAB ZigBee Binding
openhab>

yet as bundles they are started

openhab> bundle:list | grep Add
155 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Core :: Bundles :: Add-on XML
156 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Core :: Bundles :: Marketplace Add-on Services
157 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Core :: Bundles :: Community Marketplace Add-on Service :: Karaf
168 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Core :: Bundles :: Add-on Suggestion Service
169 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Core :: Bundles :: Process-based Suggested Add-on Finder
244 x Active    x  80 x 4.0.2.202308162024     x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: ConnectedCar Binding
245 x Active    x  80 x 3.4.0.202212161923     x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Philips TV Binding
246 x Installed x  80 x 4.0.4.202309241932     x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Philips Air Purifier Binding
268 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Automation :: JRuby Scripting
269 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Automation :: JavaScript Scripting
270 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Automation :: Jython Scripting
271 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: hue Binding
272 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: MaxCube Binding
273 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Xiaomi Wifi devices (Mi IO) Binding
274 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: MQTT Broker Binding
275 x Active    x  81 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: MQTT EspMilightHub
276 x Active    x  81 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: MQTT Things and Channels
277 x Active    x  82 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: MQTT HomeAssistant Convention
278 x Active    x  82 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: MQTT Homie Convention
279 x Active    x  82 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: MQTT Ruuvi Gateway
280 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: NTP Binding
281 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Onkyo Binding
282 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: SolarEdge Binding
283 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Windcentrale Binding
284 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: ZWave Binding
295 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Persistence Service :: InfluxDB
296 x Active    x  75 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Transformation Service :: JSonPath
297 x Active    x  75 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Transformation Service :: Map
300 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Add-ons :: Bundles :: Voice :: VoiceRSS Text-to-Speech
302 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Core :: Bundles :: IP-based Suggested Add-on Finder
303 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Core :: Bundles :: mDNS Suggested Add-on Finder
304 x Active    x  80 x 4.1.1                  x openHAB Core :: Bundles :: uPnP Suggested Add-on Finder
openhab>

Note that installing the bindings through the GUI does not work.
Installing the feature through the karaf console, somehow does work and the binding will show as installed

in the call to /rest/addons api these via karaf installed features show up as "installed": true, instead of false as they were before

{
    "uid": "binding-max",
    "id": "max",
    "label": "MAX! Binding",
    "version": "4.1.1",
    "compatible": true,
    "contentType": "application/vnd.openhab.feature;type=karaf",
    "link": "https://www.openhab.org/addons/bindings/max/",
    "author": "openHAB",
    "verifiedAuthor": true,
    "installed": true,
    "type": "binding",
    "configDescriptionURI": "",
    "keywords": "",
    "countries": [],
    "connection": "local",
    "properties": {},
    "loggerPackages": [
      "org.openhab.binding.max"
    ]
  },

I did quite some restarts of openhab-service due to another problem, and then the bindings appear as they should on “Add-On Store” and are present, if I want to add a Thing.
even though I have a “OH3-binding” als JAR in the addons-directory.

so, to no surprise I get the following:

openhab> feature:list | grep "binding"
openhab-binding-zwave                             x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Z-Wave Binding
openhab-binding-adorne                            x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Adorne Binding
openhab-binding-ahawastecollection                x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x aha Waste Collection Binding
openhab-binding-airq                              x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x air-Q Binding
openhab-binding-airquality                        x 4.1.1            x x        x Started     x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Air Quality Binding
openhab-binding-airvisualnode                     x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x AirVisual Node Binding
openhab-binding-alarmdecoder                      x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Alarm Decoder Binding
openhab-binding-allplay                           x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x AllPlay Binding
openhab-binding-amazondashbutton                  x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Amazon Dash Button Binding
openhab-binding-amazonechocontrol                 x 4.1.1            x x        x Started     x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Amazon Echo Control Binding
openhab-binding-ambientweather                    x 4.1.1            x          x Uninstalled x openhab-addons-4.1.1     x Ambient Weather Binding

perhaps it was the restarting?

I think it is…
After my cache cleaning and restarting twice more, the bindings indeed re-appeared as installed.
All in all it took me 4 restarts before they were visible again.

I can only think of two things that might cause such a behavior…

1. Some kind of cacheing issue
  2. TCP (or SSL) socket staying open across the restart

The latter could perhaps happen if the “restart” is of the softer variety – namely the host PC remains running, and only the OH service application is stopped and restarted. By contrast it is less likely on a harder restart if the OS is rebooted, or even if the PC is powered down and booted. => So what kind of “restart” are you doing?

I don’t think, that’s the issue for “application only” restarts.
I did restart of the daemon only, the OS has an uptime of months.

sudo systemctl restart openhab

I even don’t think, it’s a caching issue - at least not the “file cache”, I don’t know, if there’s a in memory cache of sorts, but a stop of the deamon, openhab-cli clean-cache alone didn’t work.
I had an issue with a typo in a Thing, which I could not change via the GUI, so I had to stop OH, change the JSON-DB, and start OH again at least for three time, if I remember correctly.

Yeah thats what I thought. Ultimately the network sockets are created and maintained at OS level. So if the OS is not giving any indication to either client or server that a restart has occurred, then either of both parties can sometimes make the wrong assumption that nothing changed. That can be a reason why you needed more than one soft restart to clear the issue. Note: when I say ‘OS’ this can include the JVM including (say) Jetty client and (Jetty ?) server instances which have not explicitly been garbage collected. So I am guessing that whereas you needed 4 soft restarts to (maybe) clear the issue, probably 1 hard restart would suffice.

PS whenever I do an OH version upgrade, I always do a hard restart…

2 Likes

What is that? Installed but not Active could be a problem.

that one is from market place, or a .kar that is in my addons folder… not 100% sure anymore as I was working on that binding the last few days.

I do the same, but as I wrote earlier in this thread, I recognized this problem some days after the upgrade (had no time earlier on OH). So there had been a hard restart (reboot of my RPi) already. But it vanished after another reboot. So it seems, that this problem even survives a reboot of the system some times.