Openhab Cloud Service not reachable

Is there a problem with the openhab cloud service. I get messages in the openhab log that the cloud service is not reachable. …Disconnected from the openHAB Cloud service … if i try it over the myopenhabcloud url i get a 504 error. …

I cannot use myopenHAB from the openHAB iOS App and openHAB is disconnected from the cloud, so yes openHAB Cloud has a problem.

Me too.

Seems to be a general thing.

Me too. No Connection with the App or Alexa

Hey friends.
Please forgive my bluntness but this is an ongoing situation that has been discussed on the forums several times, at least since January.

A quick search would have brought you here:

All you need to do is to open the cloud menu in openHAB and press save…

That’s not really a solution - it’s a workaround at best and in no way a guarantee that the problem doesn’t return. Restarting openhab would have a similar effect.

Just out of curiousity - is anyone selfhosting openhab cloud and if so, what has your experience been?

Just saying that it’s a known problem that you can look up through the search function. Maybe look in the post I shared above or ask there, where the devs are answering… creating a new post will only spread the information around and make it harder for anyone to collect every detail.

And what is the solution? What to open where?

here, but you must read it yourself.