Shelly Binding

I can’t put down a rule right now…anyway I think that this kind of behavior requires a proxy item for the rollershutter, because you can’t prevent the default behavior when an item receive a command.
So I can guess the logic would be : ProxyRoller receive an up or down - > rule check the real state/power consumpiton of the RealRollerShutter -> do nothing or forward the command to the RealRollerShutter

Fine i wil try but how can i guarantee interlock when an up command is received for ex?

:frowning: Doesn’t work either. Items are not getting updated unless I enable Shelly and restart Binding while LED is flashing. Just waited 3hrs! When I activate ShellyHT by pushing the button, device is accessible via WI but still no item is being updated. I’m running device with FW 20200309-104344/v1.6.0@43056d58 and OpenHAB 2.5.5-Snapshot. Really weird as Shelly Plug-s are working fine.

Do I miss any little tweak or configuration??

maybe it has something to do with the sleep function,
read here Shelly Binding maybe that helps

i’m no expert sorry that’s what i know and i don’t have a H&T

Please provide a trace log.
I can confirm ShellyHT working fine in my environment.

I don’t see any log-entry rather than

2020-05-14 08:03:07.997 [WARN ] [y.internal.handler.ShellyBaseHandler] - shellyht-f4711e: Event erzeugt: BUTTON
2020-05-14 08:03:11.152 [WARN ] [y.internal.handler.ShellyBaseHandler] - shellyht-f4711e: Event erzeugt: BUTTON

ColoT is currently enabled for this Thing

Are you running on same Firmware? Would you mind sharing your configuration so I can compare this??

Yes, same firmware but openHAB 2.5.4 stable.
I will post my thing config tomorrow, don‘t have acces to my computer atm.

thank you, looking forward.

As I’m not that firm with logging and traces, would you require me to get some more??

One more thing. My ShellyHT LED starts - after I had pushed the button - flashing slowly and than adter few seconds it’s flashing faster. Do you experiemce the same`?

Hi,
After pressing the button my ShellyHT LED is flashing very fast, then flashing slow and then it is permanently on for a short time.

Here is my thing config:

Thing shelly:shellyht:5a8a9f "Klima" @ "Wohnzimmer" [ deviceIp="192.168.0.183", coap="true", eventsSensorReport="false", eventsCoIoT="true" ]
Thing shelly:shellyht:22c3d4 "Klima" @ "Arbeitszimmer" [ deviceIp="192.168.0.184", coap="true", eventsSensorReport="false", eventsCoIoT="true" ]
Thing shelly:shellyht:58f937 "Klima" @ "Badezimmer" [ deviceIp="192.168.0.185", coap="true", eventsSensorReport="false", eventsCoIoT="true" ]
Thing shelly:shellyht:58f5ed "Klima" @ "Schlafzimmer" [ deviceIp="192.168.0.186", coap="true", eventsSensorReport="false", eventsCoIoT="true" ]

That’s weird as I do have got in accident 2 replacements and tested both and both do flash slow and fast afterward and than stop after a certain time :-/

OK, you have configured them manually, while I used PaperUI (which I usually don’t like to) so I will doublecheck this. Do you have to configure also a bridge and do you use plug-s as well? Because if I start configuring one Shelly by file, I would like to keep all common :wink:

The is no bridge config. Just the lines for each device. I don’t have a Plug-S and therefore don’t have a config sample for them.

Thanks for prompt reply. I have remove Thing from PaperUI and created a valid entry in my things, following your sample (mine is also in our bedroom :wink: )

Now I have to be patient if any data is being updated. I hope it doesn’t matter that I switched off shelly-cloud (which I don’t like to use) as I prefer to keep my data (even just temp/humidity) in private.

I have also disabled cloud access for all Shelly devices. The ShellyHT might stay in UNKNOWN state untill first value population.

I had to wake ht up, to get this found as device in inbox. Than I save my things-file and new device disappeared from inbox while added as thing. This prooves I copied entry correctly as device is shown as online because of this and items have been filled. Now I have to wait for update :-/ and I’m very good in being patient :woozy_face:

Still no new data :-/ I’m running out of ideas what’s wrong with this device or connection :-/

I just go back to my Version 2.5.4 SS with Shelly Binding de-installed, removed things from Config and “migrated” this to 2.5.4 stable to be on same version.
Have you installed Shelly Binding from Stable Version or the Dev. Version?

I just have installed included Shelly Binding (as first test) and have added only HT to things. Again waiting for Update while I try to force some temperature difference :wink:

Imagine if this device will appear than online, while right now it’s unkown :-/

Binding version from stable.
Assaid before, the stay at UNKNOWN until button pressed, updated values or 12h wake up cycle.

? where have you configured this value? I haven’t seen any option for this :thinking: