Smart Home Day on October 22

I’m glad you suggested a hotel with a decent automation of the toilet lights :grinning:

1 Like

@splatch when do u leave from ibis to the conference building today or already on your way?

I’m staying in other hotel, you can check with @kubawolanin who is for sure there with other folks.

I am waiting in the breakfast restaurant :slight_smile:

I’m coming there then. Wanted to be at the conference building around 10.40ish

4 Likes

Hey all, thanks for this kick-ass event yesterday. It was really a pleasure to meet so many of you and to see the strong dedication and commitment for openHAB and eclipse smarthome. Keep on!

Hope to see you all next year.

Cheers
Henning

8 Likes

Dear all!

It was a pleasure to get to know some of the “real” faces behind openHAB and ESH. Thank you for the great day!

Herbert

2 Likes

Hey guys,

back home and full of new ideas. It was a great day, exciting topics and great to get to know the people behind all the great stuff.

Thomas

2 Likes

Unfortunately I didn’t make it (this year)! Did you record any of the sessions? By chance?

me neither :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I wanted to join also but i got stuck with work…

I have just published some pictures from the day - thanks for everyone who has attended, you made it an awesome event!

5 Likes

Hallo,
Will the slides/presentations of the event be available for those who could not attend?
Thanks
Massi

Looks like a lot of fun! I hope there are more of these events, perhaps even one in the States?

Yes, give me time until next week!

3 Likes

Here you go - slides and recordings are now available!

http://www.openhabfoundation.org/2017/smarthomeday-ece

5 Likes

Seems the links to the presentations didn’t survive the recent website redesign, please correct them as time permits.

1 Like

@Kai: Slides are down :frowning:

They are available, you just have to look at the new location of the blog: https://www.openhab.org/blog/2017-10-22-smarthomeday-ece.html

Great, thank you! :grinning: