[SOLVED] Danalock V3 - Z-Wave

Yes, this should be fine. You should exclude the device, reset it, and try and reinclude. The timing is important.

Alright - thanks will do
(and as close as possible as far as I read.)

Modern devices should not require this - the ZWave spec was altered many years ago to remove the requirement for devices to use low power for inclusion, and they are now required to use full power. However, maybe this device still implements this old requirement, so if others have found this is necessary, then maybe it is…

I just installed my danalock a few days ago and am pretty happy with it.

The channel “Entry Alarm” exists in my case, but I don’t know what it means yet.
When locking I get:

2020-08-17 08:36:41.284 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Z_Lock_Alarm changed from OFF to ON
2020-08-17 08:36:41.697 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Z_Lock changed from OFF to ON

when unlocking (Auto Unlock):

2020-08-17 09:08:33.122 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Z_Lock_Alarm changed from ON to OFF
2020-08-17 09:08:37.893 [vent.ItemStateChangedEvent] - Z_Lock changed from ON to OFF

I installed a extra danalock in openhab 3.1.0m4 this is what i get

When i look at my already included lock i see this

i found the node was not securly included, but is there another way then press scan in openhab to sercure the inclusion?

also my controller last node before i included my lock was 49 and when i included the lock it jumped to 62 then I unincluded the lock a couple of times but with no succes.

Check this thread. I had same issue and I thought that it is OH M4 but it was not. You need to include Danalock securely. Otherwise channels will not visible.