*** Platform information:**
- Hardware: *Rapberry Pi 4
Issue of the topic: Since the release of v1.5.0, I have been excited to install openHAB onto my Raspberry Pi 4. Upon startup, I keep running into the error of:
[FAILED] Failed to Start /etc /rc.local Compatability
Upon further examination, I find that the root of the problem is:
Installing Zulu Embedded OpenJDK…FAILED
I have scoured the repositories for solutions. I found that the Raspberry Pi 3B+ also faced similar issues, which I thought I could apply to my dilemma, to no avail.
Things I have tried:
- ‘sudo apt-get update’ and ‘sudo apt-get upgrade’
- rebooting several times
- reinstalling openHABian v1.5.0 (using Balena Etcher, and a fresh .img.xz file for each reinstall)
- Ensured that I was using the official power supply.
- Ensured that the SD card was not faulty.
- Attempted to use sudo /boot/first-boot.sh
Additional Information: I have not attempted a “headless” setup. I have connected a display, keyboard, the necessary ethernet cable, and the appropriate power cable.
Any and all help is appreciated. I am at the point of desperation now.