Synology DiskStation

:smile: i said NO instead of ā€œnotā€ .Meaning not the tar.gz file :wink:

your ls-l command for the folder /volume1/\@appstore/ should have a line like this

your ls -l command for the folder /volume1/\@appstore/openHAB2/ should look like this

if not please post a screenshot of your folder

I just upgraded with the OpenHAB-2.1.0.003-SNAPSHOT-DSM6-syno-noarch-0.001.spk to build 826 and for me it worked fine, Or i know where to problems may be :sunny:

nearlyā€¦
it is
and in openHAB2 it is:

The runtime, userdata folders are missing thereā€¦

What went wrong?

Just now i try install OpenHAB-2.1.0.003-SNAPSHOT-DSM6-syno-noarch-0.001.spk - no dirs at all after install.
Then i
copy this file to/volume1/public/ so you have a files /volume1/public/openhab-2.1.0-SNAPSHOT.zip
but this doesnt help - what should i do now?

did you copy the file to /volume1/public/ before you installed the OpenHAB-2.1.0.003-SNAPSHOT-DSM6-syno-noarch-0.001.spk?

yes

yes, looks like we are 2 with the same problem!

strange try this spkā€¦ it should be the same as the 003 ā€¦ but i altered the 002 with the 003 alterations before the 003 was made available and i used it to install my version just tonight.

remove the .pdf from the file name

OpenHAB-2.1.0.002-SNAPSHOT-DSM6-syno-noarch-0.003.spk.pdf (65.5 KB)

Wow, its installed, trying to start itā€¦
@HolgerL - Yes, you right :slight_smile:

aha, this makes a difference in the intallation:

but it still does not work
The protocol now shows something:

Did you install java8?

Yes, OH2 is started ok, thank you @levers
@HolgerL - your problem is in Framework and you CPU - i see it here: https://github.com/openhab/openhab-syno-spk/issues/52#issuecomment-285145191

oke thank for the feedbackā€¦ now Iā€™m curious what is different between the 2 spk files.

I reinstalled Java 8 JRE, but still the same issue.

It looks like a Java issue?
But Java is installed and running:

seems to be the same as this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-4977?jql=project%20%3D%20KARAF
And now? wait until it is solved?

Look at link in my previous post.

" I too got the karaf error until I switched Java to a hard float version. "

I donā€™t know what is it, but you should try.
Best regards.

Hi, can you please describe your upgrade?
You allready have OH2installed and place zip file in ā€œpublicā€ and install spk file from dsm package center?
Is all settings were saved?
How to update bindings?

yes, I looke into your linkā€¦ the issue there was something with ā€œPermission deniedā€, but I dont get that.

Can you post a link to the Java version you installed? Is that the ā€œhard float versionā€ ?