I’m glad it works now
could you share the diff file?
here is the file without any waranty.
Fill in your IPs and Pin and it should work with Python 3.4.
hey could you also share with me?
thanks in advance
i think a binding update is required.
- For many years the ComfoAir Q-series is the latest technology. The old series (without Q) is not available for a long time.
- There is a Smart LAN Gateway (Zehnder ComfoConnect LAN C) for the new series. It supports a very good manufacturer-phone-app and remote support and firmware upgrade of the ventilation from an external installer.
- Zehnder ComfoAir devices are widespread (probably market leader)
- There is already an implementation approach: https://github.com/michaelarnauts/comfoconnect/
- An additional RaspberryPi(https://github.com/ORi0N/comfoconnect_openhab_gw) I think is awkward and who wants additional equipment. And there is a issue that overloads the MQTT.
So my question is: How can we initiate this? How can I help?
I’m working on an Openhab2 binding for ComfoConnect (Q-series with LAN-C module).
I will inform you as soon as the binding works.
In the meantime, are there any other possible solutions for the Q-Series than the one listed above?
Please, let me know.
I dont know anything else. Have all my information written in the post before.
Let me know if I can test something or help.
That would be great. I’m considering to buy the Q350 with LAN C but downside is connection the ventilation to my domotics system. I will probably choose Niko Home Control (no KNX support)
I have an outstanding question with Zehnder if I can control the unit with the manual inputs but downside is that I won’t receive notifications eg. when the filter is full.
There are openhab 2 binding for Niko Home Control and with Zehnder Q series bindings I hope I can set the fan speed and for example set ‘away’ when I push my ‘all off/away’ button when leaving the home.