I’m glad it works now
could you share the diff file?
here is the file without any waranty.
Fill in your IPs and Pin and it should work with Python 3.4.
hey could you also share with me?
thanks in advance
i think a binding update is required.
- For many years the ComfoAir Q-series is the latest technology. The old series (without Q) is not available for a long time.
- There is a Smart LAN Gateway (Zehnder ComfoConnect LAN C) for the new series. It supports a very good manufacturer-phone-app and remote support and firmware upgrade of the ventilation from an external installer.
- Zehnder ComfoAir devices are widespread (probably market leader)
- There is already an implementation approach: https://github.com/michaelarnauts/comfoconnect/
- An additional RaspberryPi(https://github.com/ORi0N/comfoconnect_openhab_gw) I think is awkward and who wants additional equipment. And there is a issue that overloads the MQTT.
So my question is: How can we initiate this? How can I help?