8 seconds lag always after few minutes without script activation

yeah, sorry, that won’t work, it is complaining about it not being installed and yet shows as install in your screan shot of Paper ui (clearly it is not as per your bundle:list)
Try uninstalling it from Paper UI

Few minutes later, keeps spinning:
In logs nothing new, it looks like nothing in uninstall process is happening…

2020-03-01 20:28:55.745 [DEBUG] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Running scheduled sync job
2020-03-01 20:28:55.865 [DEBUG] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed uninstalling 'openhab-ui-dashboard': Feature named 'openhab-ui-dashboard/0' is not installed
2020-03-01 20:29:22.827 [WARN ] [ng.exec.internal.handler.ExecHandler] - Tried to execute '/opt/vc/bin/vcgencmd measure_temp', but it is not contained in whitelist.
2020-03-01 20:29:55.750 [DEBUG] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Running scheduled sync job
2020-03-01 20:29:55.838 [DEBUG] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed uninstalling 'openhab-ui-dashboard': Feature named 'openhab-ui-dashboard/0' is not installed
2020-03-01 20:30:55.757 [DEBUG] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Running scheduled sync job
2020-03-01 20:30:55.848 [DEBUG] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed uninstalling 'openhab-ui-dashboard': Feature named 'openhab-ui-dashboard/0' is not installed
2020-03-01 20:31:22.832 [WARN ] [ng.exec.internal.handler.ExecHandler] - Tried to execute '/opt/vc/bin/vcgencmd measure_temp', but it is not contained in whitelist.
2020-03-01 20:31:55.763 [DEBUG] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Running scheduled sync job
2020-03-01 20:31:55.856 [DEBUG] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed uninstalling 'openhab-ui-dashboard': Feature named 'openhab-ui-dashboard/0' is not installed

Maybe it does nothing helpful until you restart.
You might now want to look at addons.config

Check addons.config down in the userdata tree. Stop OH before editing though.

yeah Marcin the endless spinning in Paper UI isn’t unusual
As Rossko said, restart openhab

I did that:

It solves problem with uninstall dashboard.

But no the main problem, there is still 8 seconds delay between event and rule reaction…

1 Like

Please be clear about the circumstances; a delay of first-time execution after reboot is expected. Don’t let us just make assumptions that you still mean later on, after some minutes uhh “not used timeout”

A diagnostic move; make sure your xxx.rules file has a little rule triggered on System started that need only log that it ran.
This will give two effects - you’ll be able to see if the rules file is actually reloaded (there have been reports of such)
and as a bonus, it will take the first-time-only delay out of the picture.

I always do the first load of the rule after reboot/save file and then I make the observations, I wrote about it before. And I do tests more than one time, don’t worry :slight_smile:.

28 posts were split to a new topic: Rule execution lags, possibly Java GC

9 posts were split to a new topic: Rules to reload on thing changes