This is a HABPanel widget. It displays customizable, interactive notification items after the dashboard name.
- Use the HABPanel Image Gallery and search for
- Click the import button.
- Import it from the HABPanel settings interface
Configuration & Usage
- Notifications should be separate items and be member of a group you set in <Notifications Group Name>.
- Style the notification with Bootstrap3 button classes by adding one of these classes to your item’s tags: “btn-default”, “btn-primary”, “btn-success”, “btn-info”, “btn-warning”, “btn-danger”.
- Give the buttons an additional glowing animation by adding “glow” to the item’s tags in addition to the btn-color-classes.
examples/notifications.items for a working example.
- Choose the custom widget as header replacement for one or more of your dashboards. Find instructions in the official post on the openHAB Community forums
Interactivity & Rules
In the settings of the widget, you can choose a command to be sent, when you click or tap the notification. This can be used to fire rules that listen to
received command OFF commands.
For example, you could stop a flood alarm, turn off your whole-house-audio system, reset energy meters or anything else that may need context-sensitive interaction.