Custom Widget: Spotify Playlists for Spotify Binding

spotify
widgetgallery
customwidget
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f1e5fbb4908> #<Tag:0x00007f1e5fbb47a0> #<Tag:0x00007f1e5fbb44f8>
(Oneofayykind) #22

Would be awesome to setup a widget for a music panel that looks similar to this one…

http://lab.possan.se/thirtify/index.html

0 Likes

(Oneofayykind) #23

Do you have to authorize the binding each time the computer reboots? I just had to reauthorize the binding after I rebooted my mac.

0 Likes

(Alan Fenwick) #24

This is awesome work! Thanks

I use Patrick’s original Spotify code and simply tied this into the same token value and ‘trigger’ strong that I was using for stating playlists and managing all the AV gear that had to start up.

Thanks again.

0 Likes

(Alan Fenwick) #25

Hi, I wonder if you have seen this,
I have a long list of playlists - but it seems only a handful appear when the widget loads. It tends to be sporadic, so the list that loads is not always in the same sequence? Is there a limit to the number of items that should load each time the widget refreshes?

thanks

0 Likes

(Kris K) #26

Hi Gytis,

I have the following items. Placed them into the Widget, like so, but I get an error . Ive created a new String called spotifyTrackPlay, but again, same issue. Tried many things! Would be great if you could put a bit more detailed information in the Readme about how to get this to work as it looks fantastic.

String spotifyToken                                {channel="spotify:player:a54a8a62:accessToken"}
Player spotifyTrackPlayer                                {channel="spotify:player:a54a8a62:trackPlayer"}

0 Likes