In need of openHAB stickers

My 10 year old laptop needs to be replaced - so how to get a replacement for the openHAB sticker? :sweat_smile:

I think I got the last one from @luckow during a Berlin Meetup - could that be?

Does anyone still have some laying around? Would also be quite open to ā€šSpend xā‚¬ to the Foundation to get stickers as thank you via mailā€˜ :thinking::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

haha :slight_smile: two quick options. sticker and a drink in real or sticker via snail mail. option two needs an address.

4 Likes

Surely option one also requires an address of some kind? :smile:

(We should all meet up more)

Where are you located, I am actually in Kent for holidays until next week Fridayā€¦
But wonā€˜t have stickers with me :wink:

Berlin :sweat_smile:

Maybe thatā€™s the solution - we need a new iteration of the Berlin Meetup. Maybe only a little get together in some bar if a meetup with a program is too much :thinking:

1 Like

I know, my question was for @MDAR :wink:
For Berlin, @luckow would be the best betā€¦.

@hmerk
Iā€™m in the UK (just north of London) but Iā€™m up for meeting for a beer / pizza.

Actually, Iā€™ll be in Yeovil at the beginning of next week.

I hate to break it to youā€¦

:grinning:

1 Like

That would be a 3h drive from my location, which would be to much. My wife would kill meā€¦

What do you mean by that ?

1 Like

Indeed, itā€™s a long drive for me to visit this client.
Youā€™re welcome to go in my place.

But if youā€™re going into London at the back end of the week, Iā€™ll happily come down.

(Iā€™ll be back in Northampton on Tuesday evening)

I havenā€™t got any stickers, so youā€™ll still need to book a table in Berlin to meet @fex :smile:

Yeah yeah, itā€™s a hell of a drive.

(But Yeovil is just a client visit for a few days)

As I was a sales person for profession, I know this. Had customers all over Germany to visit.

Unfortunately, we are not planning to go to London this time, as it would not fit for our little boy (4 1/2). Even this would be a long drive, as we are about 1h from Dartford Crossing if you know where that is, guess you do.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be in stuttgart tomorrow morning shopping :smiley: could use a sticker! Haha

Means ā€œIā€™m not happy that I have to be the one to tell you thisā€.
Usually a heartfelt feeling. As in, he really didnā€™t want to give you bad news.

2 Likes

I would definitely pay (the foundation?) for both stickers and other merchs, like coffee cup, t-shirt etc.

Would never make a meetup due to location and family situation. :pensive:

Regards s

1 Like

An OH2 to OH3 ā€œmigration coffee cupā€ would be a great thing - for sure I will need a lot of caffeine for that :smiley:

1 Like

Donā€™t think so. It took me just a few hours migrating from oh 2.5 to oh 3.0 when it was released, with 120+ Things and 750+ Items.

I have 4400+ Items and more than 10.000 lines of rules-code. The problem is that OH 2.5 ist still my prod environment and I can only migrate step by step. Didnā€™t find an easy way to get this all done within a few hours :frowning: