In the Paper ui bindings wont install

I just installed openhab and when i open the paper ui and go to addons-bindings i cannot install anything. While i can see all the bindings I’m looking for, when I click install the circle just spins and spins. I have tried leaving it for 15+min and nothing happens. Then if i go to Config-bindings in the paper ui, the binding i tried to install doesn’t show as installed. This happens for all bindings

I have tried reinstalling openhabian on my rpi but nothing has changed. Any ideas on how i can fix this?

Please post your logs around when you tried to install the addon.

For reference…

i cont open up the log viewer fro some reason

Then you will have to log onto the RPi and look at it under /var/log/openhab2/openhab.log. If Chris’s post doesn’t help we won’t be able to help you further without the logs.

2018-05-30 20:53:34.422 [ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing ‘openhab-binding-hue, openhab-binding-wifiled, openhab-binding-bluetooth, openhab-binding-airquality, openhab-binding-anel1, openhab-binding-ecobee1, openhab-binding-homematic, openhab-binding-freeswitch1, openhab-binding-gpio1’: Error:

Resource mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.wifiled/2.3.0 does not contain a manifest

that is the log after i try installing a few different bindings

Oh, now I understand Chris’s post. Please do not double post.

This is another side-effect of the broken wifiled 2.3.0 jar… (hangs the installation of other bindings)

You need to perform the “repair” steps as described on:

Not for me. I am on Ubuntu 17.10 (GNU/Linux 4.13.0-43-generic x86_64) and i sent this command:

sudo /etc/init.d/openhab2 stop
sudo rm -rf /var/lib/openhab2/cache/*
sudo rm -rf /var/lib/openhab2/tmp/*
sudo /etc/init.d/openhab2 start

and the log says:

[ERROR] [core.karaf.internal.FeatureInstaller] - Failed installing 'openhab-voice-voicerss, openhab-binding-yahooweather, openhab-binding-amazondashbutton, openhab-misc-openhabcloud, openhab-binding-weather1, openhab-ui-habpanel, openhab-binding-mqtt1, openhab-binding-zwave, openhab-binding-chromecast, openhab-binding-wifiled, openhab-binding-dscalarm, openhab-ui-basic, openhab-binding-dlinksmarthome, openhab-ui-habmin, openhab-binding-squeezebox, openhab-ui-paper': Error:
        Resource mvn:org.openhab.binding/org.openhab.binding.wifiled/2.3.0 does not contain a manifest