Openhab cloud, push notifications not working

Hello, i´m having the issue that i´m not receiving any push notifications on my phone. It was working till sat 29. In myopenhab i can see the messages received from openhab, but they aren´t received on my phone. If i send a message from myopenhab i receive them on the phone. Anybody experiencing the same at the moment?

Best to search before posting a new thread. Ongoing issues with myopenhab.org are a major topic of discussion over the past couple of weeks.

I was searching in advance but could only find issues with disconnecting, but nothing related to push notifications. Also restarting/reinstalling the binding didn‘t helped in my case, thats why i created a new thread

Sorry, I misread this yesterday. I was thinking that your messages weren’t getting to myopenhab in the first place.

I’ve had this happen before, but I annoyingly can’t remember what I did to fix it. You could try deleting the device from myopenhab.org and then re-registering it (which happens the first time the app connects to myopenhaborg).

I’ll look at my system later and see if anything jogs my memory.

Thank you very much, i exacltly did this yesterday, but at that time the messages still didn‘ arrived on my phone. Since a few hours it starter working again. I‘m not sure what did the trick as i did a lot of reboots, cleaned the cache, reinstalled the binding…, but at least it‘s working again

1 Like

If the messages were getting to myopenhab.org, then it’s unlikely that it was an issue with your server. So it very well might be related to the current cloud issues, but I haven’t heard any reports about push notifications.

Whatever the case, I’m glad it’s working for you again.

I have got the same problem. No push notifications were recieved.
If i log in with my account to myopenHab.org i can see the notifications from the openHab instance and i can send from the web a notification to device, too.

I deleted the device and for some time it recieved the notifications again but now i’ve the same again…

Exactly the same problem here: I see the messages in the myopenhab log and I can send messages from mypoenhab to the device, but the end-to-end chain is not working. Was there a conclusion?

Best, Lui

I have the same problem since yesterday.
Message is getting sent by a rule.
I see the message in myopenhab under notifications.
I see the message in the openhab app under notifications.
But I do not get a push-notification on the device.

When I send a testnotification to this device on myopenhab, i get the push-notification with my test-text.

So it seems, that everything works, but only the push-notification is not sent when the notification is triggered from within a rule.

Br,
Hannes

Here a week that I have the same issue. Deleted all my devices but also no luck.
Anybody a tip?

Kind regards
Tom

Exactly the same here - I didn’t find this thread when I searched, but obviously it’s an issue across multiple cases. Here’s what I posted a couple of days ago. Notifications through myopenhab no longer appearing on iPhone

1 Like

It’s working just fine for me on two Android devices. Are you all using iPhones?

I’do

I use an iPhone too.

Same problem here. iPhone 13 Pro, iOS17. Notifications worked until a few weeks ago, now nothing. I see all notifications in myopenhab and test-messages get sent to the device correctly.
Can it be an issue with the new iOS?

Do any of you have Android devices to try? I don’t have an iPhone or iPad to test.

I suggest consolidating discussion on the thread started by @raaahbin, so that we don’t have two parallel conversations.

Sounds like an issue with your device.
I can confirm receiving notifications on my iPhone 13 mini at iOS 17.0.3

Yes, maybe. But what? Everything works fine with the phone and notifications for the openHAB app are allowed. The app is up to date. I can see all notifications in myopenhab.org, but don’t get them pushed to the mobile.

Did you allow the app to send you messages ?