This rule is one part of a bundle designed to allow the creation, configuration, and activation of scenes using the MainUI. The three parts are:
- Scene Activation (one instance for each scene you want to be able to trigger)
- Scene Modification (only a single instance)
- Scene Control Widget
Install this rule once to enable the functions associated with the Scene Control Widget (see link above). Add this rule once and configure it to use the same proxy item as the the widget. No further setup is required.
- JSscripting ECMAScript 2021+
- This rule requires the creation of a String type proxy item.
- This rule requires the Scene Control Widget (see above)
- Big fix: new string replacement format
- Fixed breaking change in OH3.2
- Compatibility for JSscripting add-on
- Description improvements
- initial release