This rule is one part of a bundle designed to allow the creation, configuration, and activation of scenes using the MainUI. The three parts are:
- Scene Activation (one instance for each scene you want to be able to trigger)
- Scene Modification (only a single instance)
- Scene Control Widget
With this widget you can add item configurations to your scenes, and update or remove those configurations. For detailed description and instructions see: the tutorial.
- This rule requires the creation of a String type proxy item.
- This rule requires the Scene Modification rule (see above).
- Activation of the scene created by this widget requires the Scene Activation rule (see above).
- added close popup button for better mobile compatibility
- initial release and testing